Chapter 15: Time For What?

*Kaminari*

We finally made it after all that trouble. We walked up to the person in the glass case and handed him the money. He looked confused for why we were all out of breathe but he didn't ask why. 

"All four of you?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," was Aria response. 

"Alright. You are all ready to go." We were allowed to pass through and get on the train. 

"Ten minutes until it's here," Jiro pointed towards the clock. "Here we go." We waited for those ten minutes and right as Jiro said, the train came through.

"Huh. Really not as bad as I thought it'd be," I said shrugging. 

We got on the train with our stuff and sat down. Kya and Aria sat in front of us with while Jiro sat with me. The seats were more comfortable than thought they would be. Although torn in some places, it was alright. 

We started moving after about ten minutes. The train pushed 

"Finally. We made it." I turned to Jiro who was staring outside the window. I knew she still felt guilt for it but it was really for no reason. It's all fine. I just wish she would realize it. 

I took out my phone and started texting Kirishima. 

We finally made it. Be there in a few hours.

Alright! Be there to meet you all. 

By the way...is the blue haired girl with you?

Yes...

Good. Has to do with Bakugo if wondering bro

Okay then. See you soon! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

see ya! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ 

We ended it there. It was late already and we were all tired. I looked over at the two sisters who seemed to already be falling asleep. And soon enough after a few minutes they were knocked out. I had thought that Jiro had fallen asleep too so I had dug in my backpack and brought out a notebook. 

"Hmm," I thought. I started continuing the drawing I had that I never finished since we left in a few days. I took out a pencil and attempted to finish the drawing. I was so lost in it that I didn't even take aware of my surroundings. 

"That's pretty. Who are they?" I jumped back in my seat to see that Jiro was still awake. 

"J-jiro! I thought y-you w-were asleep. 

"No. I was awake looking out the window. Why?" She looked over at my drawing again still waiting for my answer.

"N-no reason." I took a deep breathe before coming out with a lie. "Just some random people watching the sunset. Was bored I guess you could say."

"Ah. Okay then. You gonna sleep?"

"Yeah. Imma just finish this first."

"Alright then," she said with a short sigh. I waited until I heard her snores this time until I continued the drawing. Once it was finished I lifted it up and looked at it closely. It was a simple drawing of Jiro and I at the sunset.