Chapter 17: Arrive There

A shorter chapter this time. Just a part leading up to more important events. Enjoy! :D 

*Bakugo*

"So, what was it? What did you hear?" Out of all these people this girl was probably the one most likely to tell the truth of something and not make a joke. Maybe.

She still looked like she was breathing hard so I brought my attention to the bucket. It was half was empty. Great!

"I'm waiting..."

"It was n-nothing," she said.

"It sure was damn something or else you wouldn't have ran and told me you heard something!?" I stared at her until she gave me a response.

"Forget it! You never do anything! Argh!" 

"What-" I looked in the direction she was staring. Oh, it was that kind of information then. Guessed so. To the right behind me was a lady in a business suit looking at us through her glasses. You could easily tell she worked here and was listening to the final part.

"Yeah. You know Kaminari?"

"Well of course you-"

"What's going on here?" The business lady came from behind. 

"It's about our friend.." Jiro started.

"Save that drama for when you're not working. Or else I'll report you both to Albino and have him send you two back to where you came from."

"Yes ma'am," Jiro said. The lady looked at me with her glasses down.

"What? You expecting me to say something?!?"  You damn bitch. But she left before I said anything else. With her out of sight I looked over at Jiro.

"Later. When we're all together."

"Alright then." Maybe this damn trip wouldn't be so fucking boring after all. "Give me the water now." She handed me the bucket of water in which she brought. 

"Imma go upstairs to sort a folder of one of those yellow files. Yell if we need a refill." And she left back upstairs.

*Kaminari*

Sorting files is hard work. Tiring! I'm kind of starting to wish I didn't have to do anything. That was, until I remembered that if I don't pass this assignment then I'll be held back and expelled. Dammit!

"Now, what files was I supposed to sort again?" I said to myself. Argh, curse myself! I couldn't even remember the simple things!!

I thought I heard someone coming my way. Maybe they knew what files I was supposed to sort. Could only hope. 

I started heading towards the other person but I since I wasn't paying attention to how far they could have been, I smacked right into them. Or, her I should say.

"Ow! Watch it dumbass!"

"Aw, haven't heard that name in a while," I told Jiro, who I accidently bumped into. "Here lemme help you up."

"Nah, I got it."

"Alright then." She pushed herself up and scratched her head. "What are you doing up here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be helping Bakugo?"

"Already finished. Only needed to give him a bucket of water. I was going to start sorting files now-" she paused and her face showed that she had forgotten something. "The baby! Dammit! I need to take care of the lady's baby before I start sorting the dang files!" She started running in the opposite direction.

"Wait! Jiro!! Come back!! I need-"

"The hotel!" she shouted back. The hotel?

"She means meet up at the hotel without any delays. All at the same time." Who was that? 

"Ah Kiri! What- How?!"

"Bakugo just told me what happened. She wants us to all be there at the same time, got that? Don't know why, he wouldn't tell me. Oh, and I just came by to pick up the trash in this area. Well see ya later!"

Bakugo told him? Huh...

"Wait-!" But he was gone before I could ask him too. Crap! Why didn't anybody let me ask them what files? I didn't want to look like an idiot so I just went under a desk and played with a pen I found in a cup. Well this was fun...

Ehehehe. Why am I laughing? Absolutely no idea ;-; welp-

No idea what to say. Imma try to update more often although I have exams coming up soon and more tests next week (again). Sadly :(  it sucks for me honestly

Anyways, hope y'all like this chapter even though it sucks real bad :D like, bad

Well, bye until next time! Imma go listen to Nightcore now