Chapter 24: Another Encounter (Pt.2)

*Kaminari*

"So just like that you're gonna forget the whole damn argument!?" Bakugo kept asking Jiro as we walked to get our hero suits on. 

"I already told you! We don't have time for this! This is pointless, to argue, anyways at this time!!" Jiro answered back for what seemed like the hundredth time he asked her. 

I didn't want to say anything but I had a bad feeling about this upcoming battle. Not a plain one where there might be a surprise coming along, but one that's gonna have a more dangerous outcome than any past battles we have fought so far.

'Yo bro, you alright?" Kirishima waved a hand wildly in front of my face attempting to snap me out of a daze. "You've been lost in space for about 10 seconds after we got here."

"Where?" I asked him, dumbly.

"The room where our hero suits are at," he said.

"Oh. Okay thanks for the update." I knew he knew that I was thinking about something important. Why else would I have such a serious look on my face? I looked over to my left and saw Jiro unhooking the clothes from a hanger. The sight of her strangely made me feel like I wanted to throw up. I became nauseous but not because I hated her, I think it was because the bad feeling I had was towards her. Whatever it was it couldn't be worse than her getting injured but I could not let that happen.

I unhooked my clothes from the hanger and raced out of the room and changed into my suit. Still had all the updates on it. Ha, this will be fun! I made sure to be as quick as possible as changing yet I still came out last.

When I came out everyone was dressed and ready to go. Everyone except Kya. "Don't you have anything you can change into?" I asked her.

"No, I don't go to school so I don't have a suit like you all do. Plus, I'll be just fine without one. It'll be easy to work like this anyways," she said, moving her hands up and down twice to show her daily clothes.

"Alright then! You guys ready?" We all nodded sternly and headed out, Kirishima staying behind to get Inasa. 

"We need as much people as there is, but not everyone has a license. I'm willing to bet that they won't listen to a group of teens from a high school either," Jiro said as we ran.

"Worth a shit anyways!" I told her right before I started to run in the opposite direction away from Bakugo and Jiro.

"Wait Kaminari! Where are you going?!"

"To find the others who are willing to fight!" I shouted back to her, already the distance becoming large. I had to find other people to fight with us. Had to.

The agency was large but not as large as Albino's. It made me cringe at how he did basically nothing to build up his agency when his brother-in-law worked much harder than him while raising a family and dealing with what's-supposed-to-be the loss of a close friend/brother-in-law.

My teeth gritted and I grew a feeling if disgust for him just thinking about it.

"Sir, are you looking for Mr. Psyclone?" A lady with brown hair tied up into a ponytail, holding files stopped me in my tracks. "He's not here right now. After the explosions he left with more people."

"DANG IT!!" The lady looked antsy. She needed to be somewhere. "Is there anyone else here that has a license that can fight?" I asked her.

"No sir. All the heroes just left. I think you and you're classmates are the only ones left but everyone was in such a rush that they didn't have time to look for you." She showed me her wrist where a band was on. "Everyone here has one of these wristbands that sound off if there is an emergency. Before you got here everything was set for you all but with these sudden events..." she expected I knew the rest and I did. We didn't get a wristband because there wasn't enough time. "I'm warning you. If you decide to fight, be careful. This may be his brother-in-law but he won't hold back. And news is that Albino had his quirk exchanged to where he came up with his new name."