Chapter 14: Chaos

I started back in fear of what was happening in the moment. Sakamoto had my hand and wrist in his. Before I knew it I was against the rocky ground. I pain shot up my spine as I took in where I was. 

My sister Kya laid against me, scratches of blood on her face. "Kya! Are you alright?" She looked worried, but now was not the time. 

"Where's Kaminari and Jiro?" I asked her. 

"Over there where the huge dust cloud is." She pointed in the east direction where, I did find, the large dust cloud. It looked so thick I wonder who they were fighting. 

"C'mon. We need to fight back now." I helped my sister up off the ground. She wasn't badly injured at all. Just a few blood spots here and there. 

"Kya." I turned around to face my sister. "We need to get away from here. If we fight them here they could kill us. I have a feeling that even though you and that Sakamoto kid have some history, one of them is bound to kill us all. If we reach the station or the city there'll be more heroes there to deal with them."

"Yeah, you're right I guess." Even though I knew Aria was right, something about Kai getting caught made me feel something. But I couldn't let that stop me. "I have an idea."

"Please, continue."

"One of them has a teleportation quirk. Similar to Thirteen's but not quite. I saw him use it on himself. My bet is that he can use it on others, but we need to get him to brings us near the station."

"The station's like three miles from here."

"Then it's me. Tricking that guy would be difficult so using my quirk we could get there faster. Alright?"

"Sure. But first we need to focus on the battle in front of us." Shoot! I almost forgot about them even though I was just now planning against them. "Let's go."

We rushed into the fight again. I found the nearest villain and punched him straight in the stomach. Wasn't good enough. He seemed animal-like but was older than me by a good five years. Stupid to think I could have an affect on him. 

"Mask! You're done. She's my business." Oh no. Here we go again. 

The villain Kai called Mask headed in the opposite direction. "Now what do you want?!" I tried punching him again but he caught my fist before I could do any damage. Sweat came out as I remembered that he knows my every move. 

"Forgot, Kya?" He gave me a smile telling me he knew what I was thinking just now. "You told me everything about your quirk and I know your every move."

"Yes, I remember. Now what the hell do you want with me right now?!" I started to struggle in his grip, but as I did I noticed a light twitching in his eye. On and off. "Wh-?" Before I could respond I saw from the corner of my eye, Jiro fall flying back. Now I really needed to take action. 

I took a deep breath and started what some would call, an ultimate move. "TIME CAPSULE!!!" (sorry I don't know what to name an ultimate move -_-)

The world suddenly stopped. Everyone but me. This could only keep up for about a minute. I raced to Jiro and Kaminari where I found them struggling. My sister was frozen in time like the rest but she was holding up. 

When I reached the two UA students, Kaminari looked like he was in a dumb state and Jiro looked like she was alright. They'll both live. I dragged them out of their place and tried to carry them to a different place, away from the villains. 

I took them as far as I could. Time stopped always amazed me. It made the world silent but beautiful. But it wasn't the time for that. 

I let go and waited for them to notice where they were at. "Wh-"

"Good you noticed. It's my quirk and I stopped time. Now I have a plan." I explained to them the plan and they agreed to it. They left to fight and saw Sakamoto come at me again. "What is up with you!?" Jiro and Kaminari had already left me and Aria was who knows where, so they didn't see what I saw. 

Kai started "glitching" in front of my eyes. "H-help me, Kya. Please!" I didn't want to and I feared this was a trick, but I knew Kai. 

I knew he would never cry for no one even if it was important. He did that during our drama performance where he showed no emotion. We lost that night ;-; 

So that's why when I saw the tears come out of his eyes, I knew he wasn't lying. "I-I'm s-sorry. I don't know how." He fell on his knees in front of me. What was I supposed to do?

"KYA!!! I LITTLE HELP!!!!" I turned my head and found my blue haired sister in a ditch. I stood frozen for a moment thinking what to do. 

I chose my sister.

I rushed over to her and helped her out. "Thanks sis."

"Yeah sure. I'm about to bust out a move so just be warned."

"Okay."

"[insert ultimate move name]" The time paused and un-paused back and forth while I kept hitting those attacks on the villains. I hit them square in the head and it was enough to do some damage. Thankfully. 

*Jiro*

Kya had told us about her ultimate moves and her plans so we knew what to expect.  We didn't catch on as we figure out she busted an ultimate move later on, but we found a way. 

Apparently she had history with the main guy, or so Aria says. But when I managed to look around he was on the ground. Did she defeat him?

"Kaminari stay focused!"

"YAY~!"

"Argh!" It was funny but not now. 

We continued fighting the villains the best we could until Kya called out. "Now!" We sort of retreated but it was all according to plan. We ran as fast as we could as Kya paused time for the four of us to race as far as we could to the train station, me halfway dragging Kaminari along.

"Is he always like this?" Aria asked me. 

"Only when he uses his quirk too much. So yeah."

"Ohhh."

Kya could only hold the time for about five minutes at a time so far but it was enough to get to the train station. Barely. The villains were super fast they almost caught up.

Our lungs burned as we reached the station. I grasped for air, trying to catch my breath. 

"We made it."

"Yeah. Finally."

I took a sigh of relief as I looked at the broken down train station in front of us. 

Still in good use, but looks old. But this was it. We finally made it after all that trouble.

Finally they made it! Sorry it took long to come out. School, ya know?

Anyways, Chapter 15 should be coming out later on maybe over the weekend. It all depends on my schedule (I hate homework right now -_-)

Hope y'all liked this chapter! :D

~WolfHawk~