Chapter 3: Discussions

*Kirishima*

We were lucky that Jiro and Kaminari invited us to go with them to discuss what we needed for the trip. It would have been better if they could have done this before Iida tried to talk to us for about an hour. Bakugo and I left because it got boring. Yao-Momo tried to make it better but Iida kept talking over her and then we all left.

Bakugo took more convincing to come with us though. I agreed but I wanted him to come too so I wouldn't feel like a third wheel. I have a hint that Jiro likes Kaminari but just won't tell him. Even if it wasn't something like that I still might feel weird. So, after some convincing Bakugo finally agreed.

It looked like they were bringing their homework so I told them that I would go get mine too. Bakugo left to go get something so the told us they would meet us outside. I came out with my homework and a light jacket. Bakugo was already there so once I came out, we headed out.

Kaminari led us to this coffee-shop-like place where we would discuss and do our work. Baku was grumbling all the way here, asking himself why he even agreed to this. We all ignored him, which probably made him angrier. 

We walked inside to be welcomed by a whiff of a scent of pastries and coffee. My mouth started watering. Oooo. I must have been in some sort of trance because Bakugo tells me to follow him and to stop standing there.

We come to table that's big enough for the four of us. A waitress came around to ask us if we wanted anything. We all just asked for pastries, but I couldn't hold myself back so I asked for some coffee. Once I said that they all looked at me like I was weird.

"What?" I said. "It smelled so good!"

*Jiro*

At first I guess you could say that a tad bit upset that Bakugo and Kirishima were coming with us, but it made sense. We needed to get this done. We started working on our homework we had, me helping Kaminari when he needed. We ate our pastries, Kirishima his coffee.

"Coffee did not taste the way I thought it would," he had said when he first took a sip. "Still good though. Sorta." We laughed when he said that. Except Bakugo.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU BUY THAT!!??!" Bakugo yelled at Kirishima's face.

"I thought it would be better. And plus, I really wanted to try coffee." he gave a small smile.

For the rest of the time we did our homework and talked about what we needed for the assignment travel trip. Food, money, what we needed to sort of "impress" the heroes. We read upon them and found information about them. We formed a plan and sorted time management. When we finished we packed up and left.

"Where are you going Jiro? The school's this way." Kaminari pointed towards the direction in which UA was. Kirishima and Bakugo looked at my direction, too.

"My parents texted me to come over. They want to discuss the travel assignment with me."

"Want me to come?" Kaminari asked me.

"Just let her whatever she damn wants to do!" Bakugo grumbling but I could hear him clearly.

I ignored the comment Baku made. "I mean, if you want to." He smiled at that.

He decided to tag along with me while the other two left towards UA while we headed towards my parents' house. We were welcomed by my mother's embrace. "Kyoka! I'm glad you could make it. I see your friend is here too." She looked over at Kaminari and said hello. "Come inside. We want to discuss it."

"Oh, Kaminari and the other two already discussed the more important matters so all I need is your extra approval besides the one you already gave."

"Oh thank goodness you already talked about those." She placed a hand on her chest. My dad came out of the room.

"Kyoka! Kaminari! Welcome!" We smiled back at him. My dad and Kaminari had this sort of handshake with each other that whenever they saw one another they would always do it. It was kind of funny.

Once they finished doing that, we sat down around the table and talked about everything else. It didn't last long. By the time we knew it we were already heading back to campus. 

"So, didn't your parents have anything to say?"

He looked at me. "No. Not much at least. They just asked me through text if it was real and I said yes. If I said no then I would have to the assignment here and that would have been no fun."

"Huh." That was all I said. We walked back to UA mostly in silence.

 I watched the leaves fall to the ground. 'Peaceful' was the word I came up with. Kaminari must have noticed me looking at the leaves because he said, "It really is beautiful. Makes the world seem so peaceful and gentle." 

I looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah. It does." We walked side by side the rest of the way.