Chapter 11: Cheerleaders

*Kaminari*

We fell asleep around the same time. After okaying games for several hours, that can tire someone out. But I think I must have fell asleep after Jiro because I forgot to give her my backpack to sleep on. But that might have been a blessing in disguise.

When I woke up I found Jiro sleeping on my lap. She was like an angel, sleeping. I know she would never do this on purpose, but I just have no idea how she ended up on my lap. her short purple hair was covering her face. Small, gentle snores came out. I don't know what she would think if I woke her up, and to be honest it felt kind if nice, so I pretended I was still asleep and kept her on my lap.

Maybe she would get really mad at me for this but I liked it. Plus, she kind of owes me for beating me on all those games yesterday. Now it would feel like I won. I smiled silently to myself and pretended to still be asleep. Pretending made it real though. Soon enough I fell back asleep.

I woke up to quiet laughter and giggles. I started rubbing my eyes awake to see who it was. Aria and her sister Kya stood in front of Jiro and I holding a camera. They giggled until they saw me wake up. "Shhh!" Kya held a finger up to her mouth.

"W-what?" I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out. "What are you guys doing? Did you take a picture?!" They nodded at showed me they picture they took. My face had a blush rising up on it. "Where did you get a camera?"

"Huh? Oh this is a camera we used to have for awhile. Kya used to do photography before this," Aria responded. A grin took place on her face. "What were ya dreaming about? You had a wide smile on your face and if I recall you were saying Jiro's name. Kyoka to be exact, according to your dream." 

"I- umm-" Shit. She got me good. "What are you doing around here?" Right when I asked the question Jiro started to stir. Aw man. I'm about to be in even more trouble. The good things never last long.

"What's going on?" She opened her eyes to see the feet of Aria and Kya. Then she realized where she was sleeping. She sat up and slowly turned her head towards me. "D-did I f-fall a-as-asleep o-on you?" I slowly nodded to her as an answer. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP THEN?!?!" Boom. She jammed her earphone jacks right in my ears.

"J-JI-JIRO!!!" She looked down at me, possibly upset. "OW!!" It looked like she didn't care. She blew a strand of hair out of her face. I rubbed my ear where she jabbed me. "You were just so peaceful I didn't want to wake you up."

"Fine," she said a tad bit upset.

"'Anyways..." Aria started speaking while taking a step forward towards us. "I needed to tell you something. That was the original reason why I came to see you both again."

"What is it?" Jiro asked her.

Aria rubbed the back of her head. "Well, we would like to accompany you to Nagoya. There's something we need to do there. Our mom has relatives there, you see? and they might be able to help us. The thing is, we never went to them before because they never wanted us there until now, which I find quite strange."

"So, can we? It's kind important. They're poor but they have one vehicle that fits one passenger so we're meeting up with them tomorrow. Our mom is going with them," Kya finished Aria's request.

I looked over at Jiro who looked at me back. 'What should we do' her eyes said. It would be reasonable I guess. She knew that I would be the one to respond so she sat back against the trash can and waited for me to tell them.

"Sure! We'd be happy to have you come along," I told them with a smile.

"Great! Thank you," Aria said as she clapped her two hands together. "You hungry?" But before we could respond, a loud chatter started sounding. Girls.