Chapter 13: Truths

-Warning: These next two-three chapters will contain sad backstories, self-harm, abuse, and depression. Read at your own will.
 The song will make sense for this chapter as it goes on if you were wondering why I had this song on here-

*Kya*

"Hello Kya. Did ya miss me?"  I stared back in shock. I knew this silver haired person very well but I would have never thought he would become a villain. "Why don't you greet me back?" he said with a sad pouting face.

I stood to face the silver haired villain. "Hello, old friend." I choked the last part out. I hated to admit that one of my closest friends was now a villain. It made my heart break admitting it now.

*3rd person FLASHBACK*

There was a young brown haired girl sitting alone on the swing. She was all beat up and just got away from the bullies who she was the next victim of. Her legs dangled from her seat on the swing as she wept and tried to stop. She didn't have a lot of friends and none of them helped her with the bullies. The tears kept going on without stop even though she tried her best. No one stood up for her. "Some friends they are," she said to herself before she started crying again in pain, physical and emotional, from the cuts on her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a fight going on behind the school building. Nobody paid attention to the screams of a girl getting beat up. Not even the teachers. Two girls ran away, but didn't have a single scratch on them. 

Someone finally worked up enough courage to go and check out what exactly was going on. A silver haired boy wearing a black hoodie. He had two different colored eyes, dark blue and light grey. Probably just some middle school students from the school next door using this school for their theatre class or something. 

The silver haired boy walked behind the school not prepared for what he was going to see. It was because he was convinced it was the theatre kids. With his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, he walked with the head pulled over his head to block the cold wind. 

Before he could even turn the building corner he saw a brown haired girl running away. She was crying as he swore that he saw blood on her arms. 'Probably just acts and props', he thought to himself. But now he could see that it wasn't a stage act. Two middle schoolers, one with purple streaks and the other with blond hair in a ponytail, stood with a knife in their hands.

"Yo! What's the knives for?" he stood staring directly at the two older kids. By the looks of them he knew he saw them before. That they were 3rd years in middle school. He slowly crept up to them, cautious of any moves they might make. "You by any chance weren't hurting that girl over there, right?"  He pointed to the brown haired girl he saw earlier running away, crying.

"No," they both said.

"Oh really? Then why do I see blood on both of the knives?" He grabbed the knife out of the closest one's hands. "I see. This seems like fresh, new blood. Anyone could tell you that." He grinned back at them while he on purposely dropped the knife on the ground.

"And what should you care? You're not older than us and who cares if we killed or harmed someone? That's none of your business." The crossed their arms but as they did the boy felt like he was being lifted up. He looked down to see himself being lifted higher and higher. The two older kids started laughing at him. He started swinging his legs around until he felt something. A rock.