Chapter 22: Hypocrite

*Kaminari*

It was hard to pin point the expression on Inasa's face. Hurt, anger, betrayal. My guess was that this was a story he didn't like being told...and was probably not meant to be. Especially to us.

I opened my mouth to say something to him until I heard a slow clapping. Someone came from behind us, making all of us jump in surprise. When we saw who it was we all had seemed to relax. Well, until he spoke that is.

 "Lovely. Wonderful!" The familiar man just walked up and sat on the armrest to the light grey chair Jiro was sitting on. He clapped slowly until his face grew dead serious. "Now the secret is out about how I killed my niece.

He draped an arm around Jiro which she responded to by freezing up. I could see why. A killer in our midst and he's right next to her. It also filled me with a type of anger. If he hurt her....

The room grew dead silent. A chill ran down my spine. I looked at the others and saw either their eyes wide, staring back or looking at the ground. None of us made a sound until I heard Inasa.

He clenched his fists tight and seemed to be holding back tears. "You're dead." When he looked up his eyes were filled with rage. "You were supposed to be dead!! Your funeral! Your body! Your.....passed on hero name to my father."

"I play a good part, don't I, nephew?" He let Jiro go and walked over to the boy who used to always be filled with passion, except he looked like he lost it all. 

"You were a hero. Then you go and become someone else completely and KILL YOUR OWN NIECE?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH IT EFFECTED US!?! YOU BASTARD!!" He tried to swing his fist at him but the man caught it in his hand. "I am not your nephew anymore."

I felt like I was watching a movie. But still, something didn't sit right.

Before I knew it, I found my voice speaking by itself. "Your name. Your quirk. It's different now, isn't it? From a storm," now I caught his attention. "To Albino."

The person we knew us Albino, knew since only yesterday, came waltzing over to me.  "Have you ever heard of black markets? One I went to sold a quirk exchanger. Now, my old quirk belongs to someone else, letting me become Albino."

Now all the information Jiro had found the other day makes sense. But why-

Scratch that thought. It can make sense if you add the pieces together. The question is though, why his own family?

"You've always been an annoying kid, Inasa. Did you know that? I can't say much for everyone else, but I know you were to me." Without warning, Albino kicked Inasa in the stomach and out of the room. The man who hax told us the story just minutes ago, was now on the ground. 

"Hey! What are you doing!?" Kirishima stood up from his spot as he saw the man's skin turning pale. His eyes starting to roll to the back of his head, his body twitching uncontrollably. And all Albino did was look at him for a split second.

"He'll be dead in a few minutes. There's nothing you'll be able to do about it either." My eyes stayed on the dying man. Even if he was lying, I knew there would be nothing I could do because I didn't know what to do.

"Then what the hell do you plan on doing then, eh!?!" Bakugo stood face to face with the once known of hero.

"You'll see," he said with a grin.

And it's as if one command, a giant, loud explosion sounded. Two right after the last. 

And one of them was in this building.