Chapter 21: Hi_S_tories

Yes, the title is meant to be like that. 

One character will be introduced (that's from the anime) and his backstory will be altered. Including one of my ocs and his family too!

 Welcome...and hope you enjoy the 21st chapter

*3rd person*

"Papa! You're home!" A nine year old girl with grey hair tied back in pigtails came running out the door when she saw get father walk down the street. The man had been away from home for nearly a week on a business trip. 

"Nariko!" The father came walking faster home now that his daughter was in his sights and running towards him as well. Once they met up, the father and daughter hugged each other tightly. "Oh I missed you. How's your mother?"

"She's inside the house making dinner. Come on!" She led him inside their house where the aroma of freshly cooked dinner, which welcomed anyone who walked into the house, made it feel like home. "Momma! Look! Papa's home!"

A brown hair middle aged lady turned her head when hearing her daughter say that her husband was home. "Inasa! Get your butt over here! Your father's home!!"

"Waaa-" came a voice from the upstairs. Wild hair and a smile that shone brightly at the news of his father returning. "Dad!" 

All at once they ran up to the man and hugged him so tightly anyone would think it'd been safe to call an ambulance...oh well

"So, tell us all about it," the mother said once her husband got settled in.

"Why don't you tell me about what happened to you first?"

"Papa! Inasa and I have been waiting so long to hear your story," Nariko said shaking her father by the shoulders.

"Alright alright. I'll tell you."

"Was uncle Pysclone there?" Inasa asked excitedly. 

The man's face turned dark  before cheering up and said, "of course he was!" The children didn't pay much attention to his sudden change in expression and just brushed it off. 

The family continued talking until Nariko suggested she and Inasa go watch tv. Once they left, the two adults went into their room and started to talk. Only, when they got there, the man started to break down.

"Haru..." she called out to her husband.

"He died, Yua. He was killed during a fight," Haru vented to Yua. "He saved tons of lives, and some decided to make a memorial for him, but he died. Not only that, he gave me his hero name."

Yua listened closely to what her husband was saying. Her brother died, and now it was her husband to inherit the name. "But are you-"

"Already did. Even if I wanted to I couldn't turn down one of his final wishes. So now..."

"You're Pysclone." Haru nodded. "Wow. Big honor." 

"And I wanna live up to it." Yua rubbed his shoulder. "I'm sorry I couldn't save him, Yua. To make it worse, he was your only brother."

"I know. Yes, it does hurt me right now but think of it this way; we'll all be able to see him again one day. Whether it's in the afterlife or in another life after reincarnation. We might not know each other then but maybe a part of us will."

"My fear is telling the kids. I don't know what will happen if we tell them about this." 

"They'll be strong. I know and they'll be sad but they'll try to push through it," Yua said. "When do you want to tell them?"