2

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

The sun was about to set down and you ran around Tokyo like a crazy bitch whose man just cheated on her and she's trying to find him and his hoe.

Your tears already dried on your cheeks but your eyes were still slightly puffy. Your hair fell over your shoulder as you stopped and leaned lightly forward to take a deep breath.

You looked around before falling down on the empty street, sitting now on your ass. Your heartbeat slowed down, finally allowing your body to calm down. Your breath got normal again and your legs relaxed.

The last sunrays lighted over the high buildings of tokyo. You were scared. Really scared. You didn't know anything. Maybe everything was normal, but no humans but you were here. Or maybe everything was gone but you. Or what if the creatures only come out at night.

You closed your eyes for a moment, cursing yourself out inside of your head.

I need to find now a grocery store.. It could be the safest place, it has food and drinks.

You carefully stood up and looked around, looking at every building exactly to be sure that you don't miss the grocery store. But you couldn't find one.

You sighed and walked slowly the street down, keep looking around to be aware of anything.

But even before you came to the crossroad of the street, something lit up. You stumbled back.

 You stumbled back

"Game.. field?", if someone would have been next to you they defentily would have understand that you were confused.

Your eyebrows pressed shortly together and your brain worked as hard as possible, trying to understand what's happening.

You looked once around before deciding to make probably your death way. You followed the arrow to the "game field", not knowing what is coming to you.

Your feet stopped you infront of a theme park. You already heard music playing and all the sounds that the attractions made.

If I'm dreaming this, then I need to write that down because this is the most creative and dreadful dream ever.

You slowly managed your legs to stop shaking for fear and slowly walking inside of the theme park. But as soon as you entered, red lights like a grid flashed from the ground up in the sky, covering the whole theme park. Eyes full of fear were now in your face.

Am I trapped? Are.. those just lights.. What if they kill me when I touch them? Do I need to stay forever in here?

Questions over questions ran through your head not allowing your brain to take a break or find an answer.

"You need to wait until the game is over before you leave this place, else the laser would kill you.", a deep voice made your back shiver and you turn, making your back facing the entrance and the grid.

A tall man of fit build and with long black hair, that is pulled back, was standing some meters away of you. After realizing he was only in boxer-shorts, you also saw some other people next to him.

A tall but slender man with a red high hairline and thick, full beard. Another man that has a slanted brown bowl haircut and a Japanese Van Dyke beard style. Next to him a bald man with mustache, shorter than the others but with more muslces.

Behind them you slowly noticed a woman. She was slim but still you could notice her muscular body. Her blonde hair were cut abover her shoulders and she looked like she was not scared of anything. (it's not Chishiya sks)

You didn't know if you should've been happy or scared. At one hand you could be happy because you were finally not alone and had hope for even more survivors. But at the other hand you could have just sink into the ground. They all were adults, who looked like they don't shrink bad of anything and as they would kill to survive.

As for now, your heartbeat was fast again and you were somehow ready to run as far as possible away.

- - - - -

Hii,

this chapter is already longer haha and I hope you guys like it. It's been such a long time since the last time I wrote :)

Last night I dreamt of AIB but as I was about to take over the dream I woke up and forgot the most things that happened.. I just remember that I dreamt of it haha.

Stay safe and healthy!