12

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You slowly opened your eyes, streching out your arms.

I had such a weird dream..

Your eyes widened and you sat up no. You looked fast around and sighed loudly.

It was not a dream..

You rubbed over your face and slowly got up. Carefully you walked into the bathroom. You looked at yourself. The bruises were clearly visible and you splashed water in your face.

You checked the rest of your body to make sure that really no one got in while you slept.

Maybe it would be better if I stay with Kuina.. In her room it sure would be much safer.

You took your crutch and slowly walked out.

Or maybe Ann..

You remembered her and looked around. She didn't tell you the room number tho. You bit your lip and walked slowly.

Tomorrow you had to play a game again, but you still couldn't walk properly.

"Hey Y/N."

You flinched and looked fast up, seeing Kuina. "Oh, hello."

"I wanted to make sure you're okay. How's your leg doing.?", you could hear that Kuina was worried. "Maybe you should go to Ann again.. Don't you have to play tomorrow?"

You nodded. "I don't know where her room is tho.." She chuckled.

"She's probably in the basement. She's spending the most of her time there."

-

Kuina helped you get there but left when you walked in. Ann was cutting up a boy but stopped as she saw your disgusted face and pulled a blanket over.

She made you sat down and checked all your wounds. "They're healing, but slowly.. If we had better connection to medicine it would be faster. You should rest today and hope that you get an easy game tomorrow."

She finished cleaning your wounds and walked back to the corpse. "Good luck, Y/N."

"Thank you..", you whispered and walked out.

"The question is, are you following me or is this destiny?"

You breathed in and looked shocked in the handsomes guy face. He had the same smirk as always on his lips and had his hands in his pockets.

"No.. you're following me."

He chuckled deeply. "Oh princess, think what you want but I would never run after a girl."

You rolled your eyes and wanted to pass him but he grabbed your arm. "I heard what she said, you're an easy victim. Not only for games but for other players too."

You looked in his eyes and swallowed. He looked back, for a moment nobody said anything and you both just looked at each other.

"We'll have fun too." He winked and let go of your arm, walking away.

You looked after him, not believing what just had happened. You stayed in the same position for some other minutes before walking back up.

You needed to find Kuina as fast as possible. Even tho you hate what happened to the world, dying wasn't the first thing you want now anymore. It's surving that is on the first place.

Maybe not for you but for that guy to show him that you're not a weak victim who gets played by everyone. You'll show him who's the better one.

You clenched your teeth and walked faster, trying to ignore the pain in your ankle.

Your only help was Kuina, yourself and maybe that guy called Chishiya.

- - - - -

I know the chapter is short but better than nothing right :)

It's quite boring still but in the next chapters there will be more happening ;)