32

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Light was shining onto your face, making you press your eyes together. You were laying on something soft, a pillow was under your head. You slowly opened your eyes, letting them adjust to the light.

As you scanned the room, you realized you were in a hospital. Was it just a dream..?

You tried to sit up but a burning went through your left shoulder. You hissed and glanced there. A bandage was around your shoulder and you could see some blood there.

"You're awake."

You turned fast your head to the door, Chishiya was standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Chishiya..", you mumbled, feeling your throat being dry.

Kuina came in through the door, she hurried to you. "Y/N, finally." She took your hand.

"You're alive..", you scanned her body for wounds. You saw some scratches but else she seemed fine.

She chuckled, "You are. You've been sleeping since you've got shot."

"And when was that?", your eyes widened and many questions went through your mind, "Wait so we.. won? What happened?"

Kuina and Chishiya glanced at each other. "That's a long story..", Kuina replied. "First you should drink and eat something. Then we'll tell you everything."

-

While you were eating Kuina had explained what happened after you had fainted. You almost couldn't finish your food because there was so much.

"Wait so.. You went down a subway and found a hidden room where people had watched over us while we played?" Kuina nodded.

"Arisu and Usagi arrived there at the same time. They watched a video of Asahi's phone.", Kuina continued, "While Chishiya used the paper he found during-"

"Five of Spades.", you interrupted her, looking to Chishiya as he nodded. "And Momoka and Asahi were dealers." you muttered, trying to let it sink.

"I had a shock when we saw Mira on the screen.", Kuina shook her head, "I still can't believe she is the game master."

"Hold up.. If there are new games with the face card.. Doesn't that mean they start today?", you gulped.

Kuina bit her lip, "Yeah.. But you still have some visa days or not?"

You didn't dare to look at them, "I.. don't remember how many." Chishiya leaned against the wall, scanning you.

"Then you should stay here and recover.", he spoke but you quickly shook your head.

"I'm not risking a laser shooting through my head. I still can walk."

Kuina slapped her forehead, "You've been lucky that Chishiya is a medical student. Without him you probably would have lost your arm or worse."