34

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Chishiya had left you alone in a clothing store while he was getting food. You sighed to yourself. I'm really an idiot.

You checked all the clothes until you decided for (your choice of clothing). You took some shoes on and made your way down the escalator. "Chishiya?", you called out.

Silence. You sighed and walked to the grocery store. "Chishiya!", you shouted.

Unexpectedly gunshots were fired in your direction. You shrieked and kneeled quickly down. You crawled behind a shelf. "Please not..", you stammered.

Objects fell down next to you as they got struck by bullets. You looked around the shelf and your eyes widened.

A tall, masked man was on the other side of the shopping center. He held a sniper in his hands and he wore the complete gear and outfit of a soldier.

You quickly got back as he shot at you. You scanned the room around you, searching for an exit. The gunshots stopped and you could hear his steps.

Out of nowhere you heard screams. His steps halted before you could hear him running down the escalator. Gunshots echoed from the lower level.

You rapidly got on your feet, starting to run to the emergency exit. You pulled the door open and hurried down the stairs.

Where is Chishiya?! If he's still alive I'll beat him for letting me alone and if he's not.. It's Chishiya, he always survives.

You ran out of the shopping center. You hoped the guy was still in there so you could get to safety quickly.

If I just knew where the others are..

You kept running for several minutes until you stopped. You scanned the area before crouching down. You were panting.

-

You were standing infront of a power plant. Again. You shook lightly your head and made your way in.

I had mastered already a game in here, this one I'll win too.

You got inside the elevator and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was messy and definitely needed a good wash. You had lost weight, not only on your face. Scratches were over your body and your body felt sore.

You looked in your (colour) eyes. They seemed emptier and tired. You exhaled loudly and as the elevator came to a stop, you fixed your eyes to the door.

You got outside, seeing many players waiting already. Two players caught your eyes. "Usagi.. Arisu..", you whispered.

You hurried to them. Usgai pulled you in a hug and you closed your eyes. "I'm happy you're allright, Y/N.", she spoke quietly.

You gave her a smile and looked to Arisu, "I guess since you're playing this we'll make it?"

He chuckled embarrassed. Then your eyes halted at a young boy next to him. "His visa expires today..", Usgai whispered.