14

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

".. 1"

Everyone started to run in different directions but you stayed still in the same spot.

You couldn't move. Not only because of the pain but also because you were too anxious.

You felt your soul leaving your body as you heard a growling to the right of you.

You looked there and starred at the wild boar. You shook your head as it ran towards you.

With an sudden adrenaline rush, you started to run. You didn't feel the pain in that moment and only concentrated to get away.

You heard the wild boar getting closer as you jumped up on a carousel and crawled on a horse.

The wild boar took a turn and ran to somewhere else. You breathed heavy out and slowly looked around.

Your eyes widened as you saw the tiger coming towards you. "No.. no.. no no no!", you whimpered.

Suddenly that leader guy was between you and the tiger. He lifted his gun and shot several times at the tiger. But the tiger still didn't die and your heartbeat got fast again.

The tiger jumped to the guy and he suddenly punched in his face, killing the tiger.

You fell down of the horse and saw blurry. The carousel went faster and you were facing to the opposite side now.

I need to get out of here.. Everything hurts.. fuck..

You hissed as you crawled to the edge of the carousel. You pressed your eyes together and jumped out.

You groaned as you hit against the hard floor and felt your skin burning. Tears streamed down your face and you tried to get up on your knees.

All of a sudden you get lifted up on your feet and you whimpered because of the pain.

"A pretty girl shouldn't die through a ugly way."

Your eyes got bigger and you felt kind of relieved, ignoring his compliment.

"I'm Aguni and you're Y/N, right?"

You slightly nodded, you were about to ask why he knows your name when he suddenly shoots in the air, killing an eagle.

"30 points.", he winked.

- - - - -

Yes, I'm alive lol.

Y'all heard about season 2? I'm so excited for it!
I'm not promising to update soon because I'm busy with lots of exams but yeah hh.

Stay safe and healthy!