11

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

As you were grilling the steak, you noticed Kuina and Chishiya looking curiously over your shoulders.

You grinned secretly and seasoneded the potatoes that were roasting in the other pan.

"I think she can cook..", Kuina whispered. "Did you taste it yet? No, so don't be surprised if it's bad."

You rolled your eyes from Chishiya's comment.

"I think he just wants to taste it first." Kuina giggles, "I think so too, Y/N."

As you finished, you gave both a plate with the food on it and offered them fork and knife.

"Taste time."

Kuina grinned and immeditally took a bite. Chishiya was still looking at the food but then slowly took a bite.

You watched them both while taking a plate for yourself too.

"Oh wow." Kuina looks to you. "This might be the best steak I've ever had!"

You smiled proudly and looked to the guy next to her.

"It's.. allright."

Kuina rolled her eyes and continued to eat. You smirked, knowing that he likes it.

-

After you finished cleaning the dishes, you made your way to your room.

Kuina has left you in the middle of cleaning because she and Chishiya needed to go to the Hatter.

You looked behind you as you were walking down an empty hall. You felt like you were being watched.

You bit your tongue and walked faster but with the crutch it was harder and kind of hurted.

I'm alone.. There is nothing following me.. I'm not paranoid..

You took a deep breath and went around a corner. You flinched slightly as you saw two girls, twins actually, infront of you.

They got big eyes but breathed out as they noticed it was you.

They apologized quietly and walked away in the direction you came from.

You looked after them and slowly continued your way. Your foot hurted but you really wanted to get to a safer place.

I'm really paranoid..

You finally saw your room door and almost run to it, as fast as the crutch let you. You put your hand on it and sighed relieved out. You leaned your forehead against it for a moment and opened it.

You slowly walked in and when you were about to close it, someone pushed it open, making you jump back.

You hissed and the crutch fell down, making you almost fell down. Your eyes widen as you saw the handsome guy from before again.

He grinned and leaned against the door. "Did I surprise you?"

You felt your heartbeat against your chest and swallowed.

Yes, yes you did. But I can't say that. Can I?

As you stayed silent, you noticed him checking you out and you slowly covered your body with your hands.

"Don't be shy, you're not the first one I see in clothes like this." He winked.

You felt disgusted and took all your brave together. "What.. do you want..?"

"You tell me. I mean, weren't you the one on your knees telling me to wait?"

Your cheeks turned red and you looked around, avoiding his eyes.

"I.. wasn't on my knees."

"Ahh yes, you were kissing the floor. Excuse me, ma'am."

You blushed more. "Looks like I'm making you flustered.", he says and takes a step closer.

"S..stop.. I want you.. to go."

He stops and looks at you. "Have sweet dreams, princess."

He turned around and walked out. You closed fast the door and breathed out. Your heartbeat was still fast.

I don't think I can sleep tonight.. What if he suddenly gets in. Oh god.. I want to go home.. Y/N, don't cry..

You slowly got bed ready and treated your wounds. You layed down and starred at the ceiling.

"I think I really will die.", you mumbled.

And so you starred at the ceiling until you slowly drifted to sleep.

- - - - -

* cough * hello

guess who is back from the death :) I'm so sorry that I didn't update.. in months lmao sksk
I just hadn't any ideas on how to continue and then school started and I kinda forgot about this story spps
I'm not even gonna say I'll update soon bc I have no idea when the next chapter will be out but yeah :))

hope y'all are okay <3