23

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Once again you've woken up alone. You didn't want to admit it but it kinda hurt.

He probably just uses me. Am I really hoping there would be more..?

You looked to Kuina, she was leaning against the wall and waited for Hatter to talk. Today you needed to play a game again, you're heart was beating fast against your chest.

You looked up to Hatter but soon your gaze went to Niragi. You wondered what was on his mind.

Am I just there to get fucked or is it more than that for him?

Niragi's eyes looked in yours. You bit your bottom lip, while he started to smirk. You couldn't look away, there was just something about it them made you feel attracted to him.

"Y/N."

You looked fast to your right. Chishiya was looking at you, arms crossed. "We're going to the same game, let's go."

You slowly nodded and followed him but not before looking back up to Niragi, he was already gone.

-

An apartment building was infront of you, it was seven stories and shaped in an T. There was a small stair and on top you could already see the entrance to the building..

Chishiya was walking towards it, having his hands in his pockets. You followed him quickly.

As you walked up the stairs, you noticed a red laser and as you walked through it, it made a sound.

Toei Sendagaya Apartment..

You looked at the name of the building before grabbing a phone and standing next to Chishiya.

"Y/N, stand somewhere else."

"What?", you looked with big eyes at him.

Was he serious? Does he hate me so much?

A small grin appeared on his lips. "We should pretend that we don't know each other. It could be an advantage."

You slowly nodded, walking to a corner of the entrance. You saw movement from the stairs, an irritated woman came up.

"What is this here? Why do we need to play this game?", the middle-aged woman asked.

You watched her, she looked anxious and she held her bag tight. A man behind her wore a suit, same as the other just that he had glasses on and he already sweated.

This isn't his first game.. How long is he going to survive?

You looked away, a part of you wanted to answer the woman but you didn't dare to speak. You shouldn't start feeling sympathy for unknown.

More people arrived, with them was a guy. He wore bluish clothes, including a cap. He looked confused, just as the first woman did.

A girl with short hair arrived, she wore a pink, sporty tank top and a blue jacket over it. She didn't look anxious, more annoyed. It wasn't her first time for sure. 

"Excuse me.", he bowed to her, "Where did all the people in Tokyo go?" His voice was shaky.

Suddenly Aguni walked between them, his steps were heavy and you could hear his boots. The guy immediately shut his mouth. Aguni looked briefly at me before grabbing a phone and then standing next to a guy from the beach.

"There's a lot of people here.", you heard a voice behind the sporty girl. "Hopefully there is a doctor."

A lanky, tall guy got up the stairs. His hair was black, kind of messy too. He wore a grey jacket, underneath a yellow t-shirt. Next to him was another tall guy with bleached-blond hair. He had a black shirt with flowers on, similar to a hawaiin shirt, underneath was a white t-shirt.

They both grabbed a phone, as you watched them you noticed the black haired one looking at Chishiya and his taser that was charging.

"Registration has closed. There are a total of 14 participants."

  [ Game ]

"Rules:

- Run away from the "tagger."

- It is GAME CLEAR if a player discovers the safe zone hidden in one of the building's rooms within the time limit.

- It is GAME OVER if the time limit is reached without the safe zone discovered or if the tagger kills all the players. The time bomb hidden in the building will explode."

The last guys that arrived looked confused but then a man with a hat approached them and explained the cards meaning.

You looked down, taking a deep breath. You hated those games. Even tho you've recovered mostly, your foot was still not doing the best. The chance of surving tonight wasn't high for you.

Your hands started shaking. Your chest felt tighter and you were close to running out of the building.

I can't do this.. How should I survive this.

The girl with the pink tank top started streching, focusing on her helped for a moment to stop freaking out.

"The game will start in two minutes."

Everyone started to leave the entrance. You heard them asking where they should go, as they walked up the stairs.

Even tho Chishiya said you shouldn't show the others you know each other, you followed him. You wouldn't risk your life when you had the chance to survive.

Chishiya didn't look at you as you got into the elevator next to him. "On top we'll have the best view to see where everyone is starting. Stay hidden tho."

You nodded, closing your eyes and counting to five while holding your breath. This game will probably be the worst one you've played so far.

- - - - -

I can't believe my story has already over 57k reads :0 Thank y'all so much for reading and voting !! <3

Is there something you would like that happens in the next chapters?