31

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

The people started calling out Momoka's friend, Asahi, to be the witch. Would she really kill her friend? They seemed so close tho..

"Then we're agreed, she's the witch.", Niragi commanded, "Take her to the fire."

Four players grabbed her but she protested that she wasn't the witch. They ignored her until Mira and Usagi stepped infront of them. "Put down Asahi.", Mira ordered.

"Where were all of you?", Usagi assumed, "And can you prove it?"

Nirag stepped towards her, "I can prove that you and I were having a good time in bed."

Your breath stopped and your eyes went to Niragi. Your heartbeat slowed down. Your eyes fixed slowly on Usagi but she looked disgusted.

He wouldn't.. No.. Niragi wouldn't have ra.. He really..

You shook your head, feeling disgusted. And I cared about him? Was I really close to falling in love with a rapist?

You continued to stare at Niragi. You could hear the people arguing around you but you ignored everything.

Just as you heard Niragi shouting, you got out of your numbness. Suddenly he started shooting in the air and players started screaming while running away.

You took steps backwards, staring at Niragi. A guy protested, staying infront of him. You flinched as Niragi shot him, "Woo-hoo!" He smirked.

In that moment you whirled around and ran for your life. You heard more gunshots and people screaming. You hurried up the stairs, looking in all directions before running down the hallway.

You needed to find Kuina and Chishiya. Where could they be? You checked the hallways but couldn't find them.

You run down the hallway but you instantly halted as you saw dead bodies at the end. You opened your mouth but as you heard screams, you quickly ran back.

You ran down stairs on the other side until you saw Kuina and Ann getting out of a room. "Thank god.", you breathed out, "You both are still alive. They've gone insane."

Ann explained her plan on how to figure out the fingerprints on the knife as Kuina and you followed her.

"I'll be able to identify the witch.", Ann lifted up the things she had grabbed from the room.

Kuina and you looked at each other amazed. "What did you do before you came here?", Kuina asked. "Forensics, Tokyo Metro Police."

"Wow." "Pretty good. We can clear the game with this." Kuina smiled victorious at you.

Ann slowly halted. Kuina and you looked quickly down the hallway. Last Boss was walking sluggish to us, holding his sword.

"You both, go ahead.", Kuina stepped forward. "We need you to help us clear the game.", Kuina looked to Ann.

"Kuina, no.", you protested but she interrupted you, "Y/N, I like you too much to get hurt."

"Kuina..", you wanted to stay but Ann grabbed your arm. "Come." You swallowed, "I want to see you again, so you better survive."

Kuina smiled lightly. Ann pulled you with her up the stairs and you both made your way to Momoka's body.

You guarded the lobby while Ann got the knife. You felt your heart beating fast as you nervously scanned the space around you. "Got it.", Ann mumbled.

"Okay, let's go." You ran behind her up the stairs. "Let's take one of the rooms down the hallway."

You ran around the corridor when out of nowhere you heard a gunshot. You flinched back, stopping Ann to ran around the corridor.

"Y/N.", she stared at your shoulder as intense pain went through your body. You fell back on your ass, being out of the sight of the shooter. You held quickly your left shoulder, when you felt blood all over your hand.

Ann kneeled down to you, pressing a cloth against your wound and making you scream. You tried to take deep breaths. "They're coming, I can hear their steps.", Ann muttered.

"Go..", you pressed out through your teeth. "Find.. the witch." Ann hesitated. "I'll.. play dead."

You pressed your eyes together as she helped you lay down. "Thank you..", she whispered and ran the way you were coming from.

You pressed the cloth against the wound, feeling your body trembling. It hurts.. It hurts so bad.

You felt tears running down your cheeks and as you heard the steps coming closer, you slowly rolled on your stomach. You clenched your teeth and held in your breath.

"I'm so tired of this. It would be much easier if we hunted them to the fire." The steps stopped next to you. "Let her there, I'm sure someone else will pick her up and throw her in the fire."

"Look!", one of them yelled and they started shooting while at the end of the hallway were people screaming. As they ran away, you quickly breathed again.

You rolled on your back again, hissing. "Fuck.. It hurts.", you cried. Blood continued to run out of your wound and the cloth started to get full.

Black dots appeared in your view. You took rapidly breaths. You whimpered in pain, trying not to scream to get attention. Everything started to feel dizzy and you accidentally let the cloth go, groaning as more blood got out.

You could hear noises but the pain was so strong you barely recognized them. Your sight was blurry when you opened your eyes but you could see a silhouette infront of you.

"No..", you whispered. "Please.. don't.."

- - - - -

Over 80.4K ??? Y'all are crazy, thank you so much! The year couldn't end better. <3

I still have holidays so I'll continue to update often! When school starts again, I'll try to update at least once a week.