17

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You were looking outside of your window to the sea. You couldn't get
Kuina's words out of your mind.

Of course you realized beforhand that he wasn't one of the good sort but he didn't seem that bad.

This feels like a bad romance movie with a bad boy who has a soft spot for the good girl.

You sighed and grinned lightly. This is so stupid.

You looked to the sunset and bit your lip. The last 3 days went by faster than you thought and tonight you would need to play again.

You still felt weak and you were hoping for an easy game. You felt your heart beating against your chest, the anxiety coming up.

"Y/N?", you heard Kuina behind the door.

"I'm coming." You got slowly up and walked to the door, you still limped slightly.

You walked out and looked at Kuina and Chishiya. They both looked you up and down, none of them smiled.

"Soo how big is my surving chance?", your voice shook and you tried to smirk.

Kuina sighed. "Don't-"

"Well your chance to survive is-", before Chishiya could continue Kuina already covered his mouth.

You swallowed and started to walk to the stairs. "Whatever. I prefer die trying instead of waiting for my death. Are you both coming?"

You knew they were giving each other glances behind your back. Even tho you all three were close, they two were closer.

It's not like you didn't trust them, you did but you knew to still be carefully.

-

It didn't really seem you would survive this time. You weren't in a group and got sent alone to a game area.

When you arrived, you already say 3 other players waiting.

"Finally.", a girl with black hair and bangs sighed. She wore a white blouse and a black skirt. 

You rolled your eyes secretly and grabbed a phone. You logged in and the entrance closed.

You heard the robotic voice again and felt a shiver over your body.

[ Game ]

"Rules:

- Only one player is allowed to board each train, it consists of 4 carriages.

- One of the 4 rooms is filled with a lethal poisonous gas. If entered without a canister of oxygen, it is Game over.

- Each player is given a gas mask and 3 cylinders of air and each cylinder provides 5 minutes worth of air.

- Once a player enters a carriage, the door to the next carriage will not open for 5 minutes, meaning the player has to use up the canister no matter what. This essentially means each player will have to choose one carriage to enter without a mask, and hope that it isn’t the carriage that contains the poison.

- It’s Game Clear if the player passes all 4 carriages."

You felt your breath and heart stopping. It was a surprise you didn't faint.

The other three players didn't look much better.

It was nearly impossible to survive this. How would you know if it contains poison or not.

You looked anxious around and you slowly walked to one of the four trains.

With shaky legs you boarded one of the trains. The other players did the same with the other trains.

You saw the gas mask at the door.

It would be better if I use one already now. I could try to find a clue. And for the other three carriages I still would have two cylinders left.

"Get ready. The Game will start now."

You took a deep breath and put the mask. The door opened and you walked in, the door closed behind you.

You looked fast around. It seemed like a normal carriage. Even tho there was a tv in it and some books. It almost looked like a living room.

You looked at a bouquet of flowers and then at the ceiling.

"This room doesn't contain the poison."

You sighed, you used a canister for nothing.

I need to think. I only have two canister left and this carriage doesn't contain the poison.

You tried to take the mask off but it didn't work. It was locked.

You walked to the door and looked to the next carriage. It looked exactly like the carriage you were in.

You looked at the timer.

5 seconds left

You grabbed the next canister and the door opened. You walked into the next carriage.

The door closed and you looked around again.

Maybe I missed something.

You looked closer at the books now, at the bouquet of flowers and checked the corners.

"This room doesn't contain the poison."

Suddenly your eyes widened. You looked at the door you just went through and then to the door you'll go through next.

The first carriage had no poison and this one neither. I have one mask left, so it's a 50/50 chance.. But, there is no safe room between the carriages. All carriages are conected. So if this carriage had the poision, it would go to the first carriage and then to the third one when I go through the doors. So that means, the last room contains the poison!

Before you could think it over again, opened the door to the third carriage and you walked into it, without a canister but with high anxiety.

Please let me be right.

- - - - -

Hi!

This chapter is longer than usually :) I really like this one and I hope you do too ~

I started with school again so I might not update often again.

I can't wait for season two! The trailer was amazing !! What are your thoughts about it?