13

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

"I.. can't anymore..", you sobbed and pressed your eyes together.

After you found Kuina, she agreed to help you get ready but didn't think she would actually show you how to fight and train you like you weren't hurt.

You were on your knees, feeling pain everywhere. You tried your best to not cry but you couldn't handle it anymore.

Suddenly you felt a hand stroking your hair behind your ear. "It's okay..", Kuina whispered.

You slowly looked in her eyes and she smiled lightly. "You won't like what I'll say now but.. You can't survive in a cruel world without getting strong through suffering.."

You swallowed and slowly nodded. She wiped your tears away and helped you get back up.

"Show.. me it again.", you mumbled.

She slowly nodded and showed you the move. You tried to copied and ignored the pain.

"Good idea but if you keep going than you can't even stand up tomorrow."

You turnt fast and looked at Chishiya. He had his hood on like most of the time and watched you.

You looked to Kuina and you could see in her face that he was right. "Then.. I'll see you tomorrow I guess.."

She bit her lip and nods slowly. "Should I go with you?"

You shook your head, greeting both quietly and walked away with your crutch.

Every step more you took, you felt your heartbeat getting faster and your stomach turning.

-

You didn't sleep at all last night because of two reasons.

1st, someone could come in

and

2nd, it will probably be your last day.

Your hands were trembling as you looked at the small paper in them with the number 5 on it.

The crowd infront of you was cheering and loud music was playing but as Hatter came and gestured with his hands everything got more quiet.

"My comrades! Tonight brings us a new challenge and my soldiers never back down from one. This challenge is a war against your own fear. Invidually each of you has the courage within to play. And when you stand united, nothing can stand in your way. Together we get the cards we need. To return us to the new world. I know that you'll get there! Let's go!"

Everyone cheered again and hurried outside to the cars. You looked confused and anxious around but slowly followed. You noticed Kuina and Chishiya staying inside for longer.

As you got to the cars, people screamed their numbers to find each team. As you heard number 5 you walked to that car without hesitating.

I'm gonna die sooner or later anyways, so I better die trying instead of crying.

You tried your best to ignore your fear and got into the car. The other players kept cheering as they started to drive to the game field.

Some minutes later, they stopped at an amusement park and you felt your heart dropping.

They jumped out and ran to the entrance while you slowly got out.

Maybe I'm gonna die sooner than I thought.

Not only were your hands still trembling but your legs started too. As you got closer you saw three familar faces.

The handsome guy started to smirk when he saw you. The other two guys of this military group, the one with the sword and the leader, just looked at you for a short moment.

You looked fast away and grabbed a phone, logging into the game same as the others. You slowly looked at the screen and tried to not have a breakdown.

[ Game ]

"Rules:

- It is Game Clear if all the predators are killed.

- It is Game Over if all players are killed by a predators."

You felt tears coming up and you were really close to turn and run away.

An one minute timer went down to when the game will start and your thoughts went crazy.

"10.. 9.. 8.."

- - - - -

Hellooo :3
I'm surprised of myself that I've been updating this often all of a sudden hhh and like i said it's finally getting more interested.
I was shocked when I heard that season 2 is coming out in A YEAR sks I have no ides if I'm patience enough for that but I decided to read the manga until then :)))