26

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You were looking for "it", you checked under tables and behind doors but couldn't find "it".

"40 minutes left."

You sighed. It might be a Two of Clubs but it wasn't that easy at all.

A man got to you, "Have you found anything?" You shook your head, "Not yet."

"We're going to die..", he mumbled.

You looked away, you didn't have anything to answer. You made your way to the stairs and walked them down.

You heard gunshots and immediately knew who it was. You rolled your eyes and turned around, in that moment you got a glimpse of a leg disappearing behind a desk.

You halted, holding in your breath.

Could it be.. This might be the chance to win.

Quietly you made your way closer. You prayed that "it" wouldn't hear you, luckily the gunshots were in the near so they could be heard well.

As you got closer, you lowered down. You didn't want to get seen.

Shortly before you could see behind the desk, you jumped. As you looked fast behind the desk, you saw a young girl hiding her.

"Oh.", you acknowledged, "I thought you were the "it", why are you-"

You instantly stopped talking as you realized she was wearing a collar around her neck, same as the woman from the last game did.

"Well done.", she chuckled anxiously, "I should've known I wouldn't make it."

You stared at her. You slowly raised your arm, ready to reach for it but the collar started beeping. Then the collar exploaded, killing the girl and splashing her blood all over you. Your mind didn't comprehend what just happened.

She was.. just a girl. How.. Why would she.. This wasn't fair..

"Game cleared. Congratulations."

You continued to kneel infront of the corpse. Just as a big hand got on your shoulder, you started taking deep breaths.

"It's okay..", Niragi whispered in your ear.

He slowly pulled you to him. You took more breaths, slowly grabbing the hem of his shirt. "I..", you started sobbing.

"Killed her..", you started crying.

Niragi pulled you closer, hugging you. "Y/N, shh.." You grabbed his shirt more, continuing to cry.

I found her. I was the reason she died. What have I done?

You continued to sob, hidding your face in his neck. He began stroking your back with his hand, trying to comfort you.

With time your sobs and tears stopped but you stayed in Niragi's arms. You hated him but you liked him. A little too much.

You took a deep breath, you felt exhausted. "Niragi..", you whispered.

"I got you.", he replied.

-

You rolled over to the other side of your bed, unexpectedly your head hit against something.

"Ouch..", you muttered.

You opened your eyes and pulled slightly away as you realized you hit your head against a bare chest.

You checked fast to who that chest belonged to. Niragi. You opened your mouth, studying the features of his face.

A single strand was falling out of his bun. He had his mouth slightly open, and you couldn't help but think of how his lips felt.

"Why do you always stare at me..", he mumbled with his deep morning voice.

Oh good god.

A tickling went through your stomach. You looked in his eyes. "I.. am not."

A grin appeared on his lips. His arms tightened around you. "Did you ever have morning sex?"

You blushed, avoiding his eyes. "Maybe.. not"

He held slowly your cheek, leaning down to you. "Do you want to make it your first?"

You slowly nodded, closing your eyes as you felt his breath on your lips. He kissed you deeply.

- - - - -

I know this is a Niragi fanfiction but isgt I can't stop simping over Chishiya. He is literally so attractive and smart.

Y'all wouldn't care about a threesome, right? Just kidding, or am I? ;)