30

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You followed Chishiya to the king suite. The door was already open and you could hear voices from inside. Chishiya walked inside, you hesitated for a moment before following him inside.

After you got in they pulled Usagi in, Arisu's eyes widened. "Usagi!", he was about to run to her but Niragi hit his gun in his face.

You flinched, grabbing Chishiya's sleeve. You looked away as you heard Niragi kicking Arisu. Chishiya stayed still, ignoring the fact that you held his sleeve tight.

Aguni slowly turned to us, you let fast his sleeve go. "Good job, you saved me from him."

"Of course.", Chishiya replied with a grin. You stared at him. Chishiya you're an asshole.

Chishiya looked to left, where a painting hang on the wall. You raised your eyebrow. Could it be..

You looked quickly back to Chishiya but as they pulled Arisu out of the room, you followed Niragi.

You grabbed his arm, making him stop. "What is your problem?" Niragi looked behind him to wait for the others to leave.

Niragi turned to you. You had to look up to him, you didn't want to admit it but recently he made you feel anxious. "Y/N, don't act like this. Traitors have to die, or did you forget that?"

"Hatter is dead. You didn't care about his rules before and now you do?", you fumed. "Niragi, you threatened me with a gun! Do you really not care about me? Not even a bit?"

He slowly leaned down to you, so your eyes were on the same height. He lifted his hand, stroking hair out of your face. "You were a pretty toy, Y/N."

A loud slap could be heard through the hallway. Niragi's head was tilted to the side and his cheek turned red.

Without a warning pulled Niragi you against the wall. "How dare you.", he hissed. He pressed your wrists against the wall.

"Go on.", your voice trembled, "Do it Niragi. Show me your true self. I shouldn't have hoped that you were different. You're just as every other mad person here."

He tensed his jaw, staring with dark eyes at you. "They forced me to stay still while they aimed baseballs at me. If I would move they would feed me rice with urine in it. They hated me. Everyone did."

You got big eyes. "Niragi..", you whispered, "I'm.. sorry." "Oh don't be Y/N.", he laughed, "I'll just be worse than them."

You swallowed as he pulled away, walking down the hallway. "Niragi!", you called after him, "I don't want you to be worse, I want you to be you."

Those words made him halt. He turned slightly his head to you, a sad smile on his lips. "But I am myself, Y/N."

-

"Let's continue with our plan.", Chishiya said through the walkie talkie. You looked to Kuina, she was holding the walkie talkie and asked Chishiya were the real safe was since Arisu found the normal one.

"I think inside the envelope was a drawing.", he replied. So it was really the painting he looked at.

"You used them.", Kuina detected. You shook your head, "I'm not going to listen to this."

You walked to the door of the king suite and got in. You heard Kuina saying you should wait with her but you didn't obey.

You saw Chishiya standing at the wall with the deer painting but he put it down and now you could see a safe in the wall. You went quickly to him.

"Chishiya."

He didn't turn his head, so you stopped next to him. "Was it really necesarry?"

With a grin he looked to you, "Was it really necesarry to be fucked by Niragi and me?" Your eyes widened.

"Everyone does things that might not be rightful.", he continued.

"If you wouldn't act like such a smartass, I might like you."

He scoffed and started to enter the code. "Why are you here?" His question surprised you, you didn't answer.

You watched Chishiya as he opened the safe and taking the box. He grabbed the cards from it and closed the safe again. "They'll survive it.", he mumbled and made his way to the door.

Your eyes fixed on his back. I hope that for you, Chishiya. People like Arisu and Usagi don't deserve to die.

-

You were following Kuina and Chishiya outside. "Well now I can get rid of this too.", Chishiya took his bracelet off.

"Don't you feel sorry for him?", Kuina asked, "Arisu, I mean." "Sorry for him?", Chishiya asked stunned. "I do.", you answered Kuina, she agreed.

"Sometimes we have to do things in order to survive. If you both are so worried about him, then you should help him.", he grinned.

Kuina and you stayed silent. You looked at each other before walking to Chishiya. As you wanted to walk outside, he quickly stopped you.

"Wait!", he threw his bracelet and a laser went through it.

"Oh hell no.", you gulped.

You all looked at each other before quickly making your way inside. You couldn't believe it, "Did Beach turn into a game venue?"

All of you grabbed a phone and you looked around, trying to find Usagi or Arisu and maybe you tried to find Niragi too.

You could see Usagi at the front of a circle. A girl screamed a name and you had the suspicion that someone had died.

Then the phones started to chim.

[ Game ]

"Rules:

- The evil witch who took Momoka Inoue's life is hiding among the players. The "witch" role is not limited to women.

- It is GAME CLEAR when the players find the witch and burn them in the Fire of Judgement

- It is GAME OVER when the witch hasn't been burned before the time limit."

Unexpectedly there was a fire to see outside. You swallowed, feeling your mouth getting dry. You had the bad feeling that this game would mean many deaths.

- - - - -

I think I'm rewatching AIB since more than the fifth time now. I think I have an unhealthy obsession with it. But I mean it's just so good and the actors are so fine.

What's your favourite game? I really liked Five of Spades and Jack of Hearts.