36

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You had instanly went to sleep after you got inside the pharmacy. You had used your jacket to sleep on it and as you woke up you could feel your stiff neck.

You rubbed your face and started streching. Your muscles were sore and your shoulder burned. You searched the shelves for painkillers, tissues and bandages. You sat down against a shelf, you took your shirt and the old bandage off.

You hissed lightly and bit into your shirt as Chishiya had told you. You started cleaning your wound, biting more into the shirt. You inhaled deeply as you poured water over your shoulder. It took you much longer than Chishiya and putting the bandage on wasn't that easy with one arm.

You took a look at the other bruises over your body and pressed your eyes together as you touched your rips slightly. This doesn't feel good.. At least it's not broken..

You exhaled and waited some seconds before taking your shirt on again. You swallowed painkillers with some water and then took a plastic bag from the pharmacy. You threw everything in, you thought you would need.

You made your way outside and took a glance in every direction. The streets were empty. You fixed your eyes on a car and concentrated on the noises around you. Everything was creepily silent and it took you a moment until you heard something from the left.

You were about to walk in that direction until a store caught your eyes. A small weapon store was across the street and the door has been left open. You didn't hesitate and quickly ran inside that store.

The store was in a mess. Broken glass layed on the floor and most shelves were empty. Your eyes caught a shoe full of blood in the corner and as you stepped closer you saw a corpse of a man.

You wrinkled your nose in disgust and turned away, walking through the store to find something useful. "Aha." You kneeled down to pick up a machete that was laying on the floor.

As you looked at it, a backpack got in your view. You grabbed it and put your stuff in there. You found a combat belt and strapped it around your hips. You put a gun, two spare magazines and a knife to it.

Let's hope that I don't hurt myself with these.

You walked outside and scanned the street. It was just as empty and quiet as before you got into the store. You stayed at this side and walked along the street.

Minutes passed and the silence started to bother you. You halted at a crossroad and looked around a corner. Nothing.

You hesitated. It was odd that you didn't hear or see anything. No King of Spades or any players. You slowly walked again when you heard shots behind you. You screamed in shock, letting the machete go and looking behind you.

"The King of Spades..", you trembled, "This is my end."

You whirled around and sprinted as fast as you could, letting the machete back on the floor. You tried not to trip over and the longer you ran the more your legs burned.

The shots echoed behind you and you ducked. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw players. You quickly ran in their direction. First they seemed confused but then they probably have noticed the King of Spades behind you and they started to scream.

They ran in different directions, splitting up and as you ran next to a girl she got shot. You stopped and faced her, a shot were fired to your feet and you jumped back. "Shit.", you muttered and continued to run again, leaving her to die.

More shots were fired and you arrived in Shibuya. Many players were running around when you spotted Kuina and Ann. "I knew they would make it!", you rejoiced.

From across the street you heard out of nowhere Arisu shouting Kuina's and Ann's name. You exhaled relieved and ran to them. The five of you hid behind a car. "It's been a while.", Ann spoke.

"Thank goodness you're all right!.", Usagi smiled. "Good to see you again.", Kuina replied and you grinned slightly, "I told you we'll find each other again."

"Did you see Chishiya?", Kuina asked worried. Your eyes went to her and your heart stopped for a moment. He nodded but seemed to hesitate as if he wasn't sure what to say, "He'll be fine."

You bit the skin of your inner cheek, you always believed that Chishiya would survive but after Arisu's reponse, you didn't feel that secure anymore.

Shots were fired against the car and a guy fell next to you, he was dead. You all hurried away but then the King of Spades grabbed Ann, shooting at you.

Because of the shots you had to split up when all of a sudden the King of Spades was inside car and it hit another car. The cars exploaded.

"No way..", you muttered and stared at the burning cars. Players started to celebrate and scream in joy. You let a deep breath out but suddenly shots were fired again and killed players.

"Impossible.", you gasped as the King of Spades got out of the car, firing more shots. He let his cloak fall down and put his mask down. The King of Spades was bald and scars were over his face.

You saw Arisu and Usagi running away and decided to quickly follow them before you would be shot. You hurried after them inside the entrance of Shibuya109.

Ann and Kuina joined you and you kneeled down. A girl with straight, black hair and a bow in her hand got to you, "Arisu."

She wore a white t-shirt and a skirt from her high school uniform. Her left shin was amputated and replaced with a Flex-Foot Cheetah.

"Heiya.", he answered. "You're Usagi?", Heiya asked and Usagi nodded confused. "Nice to meet you.", Heiya smiled at her.

"He's just about run out of his spare magazines.", you spotted Aguni standing nearby. "Aguni!", you felt relieved.

"He's still just a human. He's not omnipotent.", Aguni spoke about the King of Spades.

Arisu faced him, "We've got weapons." With those words held everyone their weapons up. "But these are all the rounds we've got.", Aguni responded.

Chishiya you smartass.

You opened your backpack and put out the bomb Chishiya had given you. Kuina did the same, "A good luck charm. It's a bomb Chishiya made."

Arisu sniffed on it, explaining what it could be but Aguni didn't seem that convinced. An idea came to Arisu's mind, "I'll wait for him in the store and set it off."

"But then you'll die, Arisu.", Ann replied. "No, I'll get away." "How?" "On the second floor, even if I'm blown outside, I can still survive. Maybe."

"This is nothing but maybes.", Heiya sounded skeptical but Aguni spoke to her, "It's worth betting on his maybes."

You decided to all lure him and be decoys while Arisu prepared the explosion. You looked at each other and slowly walked outside.

Your hands were trembling as you held the gun but you had to do it. You had survived all the games before too so you'll survive this one too. That's what you hoped for.

- - - - -

This story is getting faster to an end than what I thought. I'm really enjoying writing this story currently and I'm really hoping for a season 3 so that I can continue to write on this.

Thank y'all for reading it. Your votes and comments mean a lot! <3