15

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Aguni carefully lifted you inside of the car. You mumbled a quiet Thanks and took a deep breath.

If Aguni wouldn't have been there, you would be dead. You owed him your life and that made you feel anxious.

Aguni got into the car. You were not surprised to see other people get in too but as you saw who sat down next to you, you wished to disappear.

His black hair were falling in his face and you could see his bottom lip bleeding. There was a scratch on his cheek and dried blood on it.

You bit your lip and couldn't stop but thinking that he looks even hotter like this.

His breath was still unsteady and as you lowered your gaze, you could see that the buttons of his shirt were open, revealing his abs.

"Finished checking me out?", he looked into your eyes and his lips formed a grin.

Your cheeks got red and you looked fast away. Not again.

You could hear him chuckle quietly and you looked a moment back to him.

He was still looking at you, waiting for you to say or do something. You looked away, again.

"You're hurt.", he whispered and you looked down at yourself.

Your knees were full of dried blood, your hands were open and you felt pain in your foot. You slowly nodded.

Aguni started to driving and your gaze went to the window. You watched the empty streets and sighed.

Would life be ever normal again? I don't know if I want to continue to live like this..

- -

You flinched slightly as the car door opened. You were so caught up in your thoughts, you didn't realize you arrived already.

"Do you mind?", you looked up to the handsome guy, that was now standing infront of you.

"What do you-", you breathed in as he lifted you out of the car and you grabbed fast his neck.

He started walking inside of 'Beach'. You didn't dare to look into his face, so you were gladly forced to look at his chest.

"I must disappoint you, I don't have a big chest."

You looked fast up, feeling heat. "I.. no it wasn't like.. ."

"You were staring at my chest, I was scared for a moment you would bite me. Either you are hungry, or attracted to me.", he smirked at you, "And I wouldn't mind that."

You opened your mouth to say something but someone was talking before you.

"And I wouldn't mind if you would let her down. I don't think she's happy to get carried around by you."

You looked fast to Kuina. She had her arms crossed and waited.

You could feel his chest against your shoulder when he chuckled. "Ah, I'm sorry. I was just trying to be helpful, Kuina. I didn't know you both..", he wiggled his eyebrows, "But so be it."

He put you down and you winced. His hand stayed at your waist, holding you up. Your nails digged in his arm and you tried not to make a noise as you felt the pain rush through your body.

Kuina let a sigh out and walked to you. "We are not a thing, Niragi." She looked at you, "Are you okay?"

You nodded, pressing your teeth together. "Of course I am."

The handsome, Niragi, laughed deep behind you. "What a liar." He lifted you up again.

"Maybe you don't mind that I'll carry her to her room, except you want her to walk alone in her room."

Kuina looked at you, you shook lightly your head and she slowly nodded, giving in.

"I'll join you tho. I don't trust you, Niragi, so be sure I'll watch you."

He grinned. "Didn't expect any less of you, Kuina."

- - - - -

Hello :)
Like always, it's been some months but here is another chapter.

Hope you enjoy xx