29

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You stared at your feet. You didn't dare to look on the table again. You might have seen people dying but you were not used to looking at a dead person.

You heard the door opening and looked fast there. Chishiya walked in, followed by Arisu. Arisu got big eyes as he saw Hatter laying on the table. Chishiya stopped next to you, having his hands in his pocket.

Tatta, the guy who wore bluish clothes during the Five of Spades game, ran in and behind him was Ann. She immediately went to Hatter to check on him but Niragi stopped her, "Hands off, you addict."

You glared to Niragi. He didn't seem bothered in any way that Hatter was dead. Rather he joked about him and the way he died.

I don't think he died in the game.. Wouldn't he have more wounds if weapons would've been involved?

"Let's not tell anyone about this.", Mira spoke, breaking the silence.

Kuzuryū took a step forward, "Since I'm number two, I should become the first now."

Niragi suddenly walked to him, holding his gun over his shoulder. "Shouldn't the strongest one become leader?"

What is he doing? Is he out of his mind?

He continued to argue with Kuzuryū, until Niragi decided to vote. "Who is for Aguni as leader?"

Silence. Nobody moved or dared to say anthing. You still stared at Niragi, he was making you feel anxious.

Niragi rolled his eyes, glancing to the tattooed guy. "Last Boss." He nodded, pulling his sword out and holding it to Ann.

"So, who is for Aguni?", Niragi asked again.

Ann slowly raised her hand, I swallowed and looked fast to Niragi. He held his gun to Mira, who then lifted her hand as well and so did Kuzuryū.

Niragi made his way down, coming closer to you. You stared at him as he stopped infront of you. "Niragi..", you whispered.

He looked down at you, slowly he held his gun to your head. "Hm?" Tears came up but you looked quickly away, raising your hand.

Niragi hesitated for a moment, then he looked to Chishiya. He pulled his gun away and pointed at him. "Chishiya, are you looking down on us?"

"But you guys are really stupid.", he replied dryly. That made Niragi step closer and pointing his gun directly in his face.

"Those eyes of yours really piss me off.", Niragi threatened.

You took a deep breath when you felt your hands trembling. He is totally going crazy. He won't kill him, right?

"I vote Aguni to be leader.", Chishiya lifted both his arms, "Are you allright with losing me as a precious 'yes' vote?"

You needed to hold back a chuckle. They're both completely out of their minds and I've slept with both of them.. Or maybe I'm the craziest one out of them.

"I hope you reflect on how to behave yourself in the future.", Niragi muttered to him.

You closed your eyes. Niragi continued to threaten the rest. Mira suddenly protested that Hatter wouldn't have wanted this. You fixed your eyes on Aguni, he was staring emptily at Hatter.

Niragi just laughed and started hitting Hatter with his gun, just as he spit in his face Aguni stopped him. "From now on, I'm the new king."

-

You were staring at Chishiya as he explained his plan. "You have a death wish."

He looked to you, grinning slightly. Usagi agreed with you, "If they catch us, we're dead."

You looked to Kuina, while Arisu was trying to convince Usagi. Kuina gave you a quick glance before looking back at Chishiya.

-

You stood next to Chishiya as Aguni was helding his speech to the players. Arisu was getting into the king suite to get the cards while Usagi and Kuina guarded the door. Chishiya was telling to Arisu over the walkie talkie the code.

"What are you hiding Chishiya? There is something that you didn't tell us.", you whispered.

His eyes went to yours, "Maybe you're not that dumb at all." "Excuse you?"

He grinned, looking down to Aguni. "Arisu and Usagi are a part of the plan and that's all they need to know."

"What about Kuina? Or me?", you moved your leg nervously. "Are you the only survivor in the end?"

"Y/N.", he chuckled deeply, "Didn't you pay attention during our training?" Chishiya got closer to you. "Maybe you were too busy thinking about something else."

Your cheeks turned red and you looked quickly away. Your eyes widened all of a sudden. "Chishiya.", you mumbled, "They're gone."

- - - - -

I can't believe this story has already over 78k reads :O. Thank y'all so so much !! I never thought my story would get so much reads, thank you !! By your comments and votes I always get so motivated to write. <333 Y'all are the best.