28

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Kuina had left after some minutes. She had grown bored and had decided to go to Usagi and Arisu. Arisu was the messy hair guy who had played in the Five of Spades game. Kuina had told you that his other friends had died in a game. Now you knew why the blonde guy hadn't been with them.

"Y/N.", Chishiya said annoyed.

Your eyes focused back to him. "I'll leave if you don't concentrate."

"I'm sorry, Chishiya.", you mumbled.

He kept his eyes on you, scanning your body language. "Let's continue, how bad are you at math?"

You rolled your eyes, "I'm not that bad. It's just isn't my thing."

"What's 354 times 5?"

You snorted nervously, "Okay, hold on. I just need a minute."

"1770.", he replied casually.

Your mouth opened, but you closed it quickly when you didn't have anything to say. "You are rude."

He rolled his eyes but you noticed a tiny grin on his lips. "You need think fast but not too fast. Else you'll make the wrong decision."

"How should I think fast but at the same time not too fast? This makes me more stressed than the games already are.", you whined.

Chishiya leaned back, having his hand covering his face. He let a sigh out, "I'm done."

"Chishiya!", you protested fast. "Do not give up on me now."

He looked back to you, grinning. "You're worse than a diamonds game."

You instantly grabbed the closest thing next to you, a water bottle, and threw it in his face. Chishiya's eyes widen but he dodged quickly to the right.

He sat back up, eyeing you. "Was this necessary?"

"Oh yes.", you answered, "And I would do it again."

He laughed. Chishiya was laughing. You stared at him, not believing what is happening. You needed to smile.

"Y/N, you should really hope that you don't get into a diamonds game.", he remarked.

You rolled your eyes, leaning to him. "Don't worry, Chishiya. I'll survive."

Without a warning leaned Chishiya to you. You felt his warm breath in your face and realized he was close. Really close.