22

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You ducked as Kuina wanted to punch you. You jumped to the right and grabbed her ankle before she could kick you. Her eyes showed a hint of a surprise but then she turned around and kicked her other leg in your shoulder.

You groaned loud and fell to the ground. Kuina got on top of you and pinned your wrists down, she smirked. "You got better."

"But not good enough.", you tried to kick her with your legs but failed. You let a sound of frustration out. She chuckled, slowly getting down of you.

You had woken up alone in the morning and you haven't seen Niragi since last night. Kuina had came and forced you to train with her.

You were kind of happy that she did, you might not be one hundred percent sure that you can trust them but you wanted to.

"Are you hungry?"

You looked up to Kuina and took the protein bar that she handed to you, "Thanks."

"Why was Niragi in your room last night?"

You choked on the bite you just took, your eyes got big. You coughed and swallowed the food down.

"How.. did you-"

"Know?", she looked in your eyes, "I saw him walking out of there."

You felt heat in your cheeks. "You can do whatever you want, Y/N, but he's not one of the good guys."

"And we are?"

"We might not be the best good guys but he for sure isn't one of the good bad guys. He's one of the terrible sorts."

You looked after her as she left the room. You bit your tongue, looking down on your dirty hands. Kuina had been here longer, of course she would know him better.

I really do hope Kuina isn't right, I don't want to fall for someone bad.

You rubbed your face and got up. After all the training your body ached and you were exhausted. Even tho your mind was busy with other things, you tried to blend them out and decided to take a shower.

-

Hot water ran down your body, you tilted your head back and felt the drops on your face. You took a long, deep breath.

"Hadn't I said you should invite me the next time?"

You flinched, turning fast and making direct eye conact with Niragi. He walked closer and got in the shower to you.

You took a step back, your back touched the cold wall and you arched your back slightly.

Niragi's dark eyes fell down to your chest, a smirk got onto his lips. "You're turned on."

You made a noise, feeling offended. "I'm not!"

He chuckled, "Your nipples say something else, princess."

You didn't dare to look down and see for yourself, you just bit your lip and hoped he would not notice that you were embarrassed.

"Why did you leave?"

Niragi lifted his hand and touched your cheek carefully. His thumb slowly stroked your skin, drawing small circles on it.

"Does it matter?" "Yes, it does."

His eyes met yours. You waited for an answer but all he did was slowly kneeling down. Your eyesbrows raised.

"What-", you took a deep breath as his lips touched your inner thigh.

He kissed his way up to your clit and his hand lifted your thigh up on his shoulder. "Niragi.."

He licked over your clit, making you moan. You grabbed his hair and leaned back against the wall.

His tongue entered you slowly and moved in and out. You moaned quietly his name.

His thumb rubbed your clit, you curled your toes and bit hard your lip. His tongue moved faster and he slid two fingers in you.

You moaned loud, feeling on edge. Your leg, that was on his shoulder, pulled him closer to you and you could feel his piercing against you.

You pressed your hips lightly against him as you came, moaning his name.

You breathed heavy, still holding his hair and slowly you slid down the wall. You were sitting infront of him now, your leg was still on his shoulder and he leaned close to you.

He kissed you and you felt your own taste on your lips, making you blush. He put your leg carefully down and turned the shower off.

You watched him grabbing a towel and putting it around you. You shivered slightly, carefully you held the towel and suddenly he lifted you up.

"Let's get you to bed."

You chuckled lightly, "I'm not a baby.. I could walk by myself too." "I know."

You slowly leaned your head against his shoulder, while having a small smile on your lips.

- - - - -

I just finished season 2 and omgggg I'm screaming ! It was so good but istg if there won't be a season 3 Imma cry.
How did y'all like the new season?

And I'm wishing everyone a merry christmas and happy holidays, hope you have some nice days ! 🎄🎅🏻