Author's Note

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Oh my god. I can't believe this story had found it's ending.

I remember watching season 1 when it first came out and I was immediately obsessed with it. But it wasn't that popular to that time and I didn't find many fanfictions, so I decided to write my own.

It took me more than two years to finish it but I enjoyed writing it. Sometimes I had doubts to continue this story but in December I got motivated to write again. After season two came out, I was obsessed once again. So I knew I had to continue to write this story.

It took me some time to think of an ending but I always had the thought of not making the happiest ending. I didn't want to make a sad ending either tho, so that's why Y/N still met someone from Borderland in the hospital.

Thank you ! To all my readers, thank you so much. You all gave me motivation to write again and your comments made me smile/laugh a lot! Y'all are really the best <33 Without you I wouldn't have continued to write that story at all hh, you're the reason the story exists ;) I love you all !!!

Since I started this story 2020 and english isn't my first language, it contains a lot of mistakes. But I'll probably edit the whole story soon !

If there will be a season 3 (I really hope so) because then I'll continue this story again !

Thank you for reading my Alice In Borderland fanfiction.

PS: I might start a new one :)