20

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

"You can leave now."

You nodded, eyeing Niragi. He was sitting on a chair, having his legs crossed on the table and holding his gun.

You just gave Hatter your card but you didn't expect Niragi to be there. You forgot he was part of the millitants.

You looked away from him and walked out, feeling a gaze on you. As you closed the door, you looked to him again and now he was looking at you too.

-

"Okay, put your hands like this."

You did as Kuina told you and you held your fists infront of you.

She insisted on giving you training again since your wounds were almost healed.

Even tho you were still weak, you were glad she forced you. The next game will be in some days and you weren't sure if luck would always be on your side.

"Watch me and then repeat."

You nodded, watching her movements closely and trying to imitate her.

"When you move a certain part of your body, it's important to focus on the strenght in it but.. You shouldn't forget the rest of your body. You have to concentrate on every part even if you don't use it."

"And how do I do that?"

Kuina chuckled. "Okay, let's start with the feet."

She got into position, you did as she. "Like this?" "Yes."

"What if it will be a game of diamonds?", Chishiya said in a low voice at the door.

You looked fast to him and in that moment Kuina kicked against your feet, making you trip.

You gasped loud and fell down. Kuina chuckled. "Never get distracted, it would mean your death."

You rolled your eyes and looked to Chishiya while slowly getting up. "You think I'm dumb?"

He started to smirk and crossed his arms, leaning against the door. "I've never said that."

You scoffed. "Y'all really think I won't make it."

"Y/N..", Kuina suddenly spoke in a softer voice.

"No. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of everything! My body hurts, I hurt. This world is sick and I never signed up to play this game." you inhaled deeply, "I thought we are friends but you both just make fun of me and probaly have a bet on when I'm going to die."

Kuina had her mouth opened and looked with pain in her eyes at you. Chishiya's face turned serious and he glared at you.

You took another deep breath and walked out of the room. Still thinking of their faces, you hurried to your room when suddenly a hand grabbed your arm. "Y/N."

You looked up and your eyes met his. For a moment you thought you saw worry in his eyes but it was just as fast gone as it came.

"Leave me alone."

Niragi chuckled lightly, "Don't be upset-"

"Shut up.", you pressed your teeth together. "I'm already on the floor. Don't step on me.. please.."

He stopped and looked in your eyes. His hand came up to your cheek and you slightly moved your head away.

"I'm not going to step on you.", he whispered.

You slowly nodded. Niragi took your hand and walked to your room. As he walked in, you mumbled, "I want to be alone.."

He ignored you and closed the door, slowly leaning you against it. "I'll make you forget it."

A small grin got on his lips.

You looked fast to him. "Niragi. Don't make it worse."

He shook his head, leaning down to you and breathing on your lips, "Y/N.. I didn't make a bet on when you die."

Before you could react to what he had said, his lips were on yours. You made a small noise but he continued to kiss you.

You put your hand on his chest, thinking of pushing him away. You dreamt of this but was it really that what you've had wanted?

You hesitated and then kissed him back. Your hands wrapped around his neck and he got between your legs.

You slowly lifted a leg up, he grabbed it and held it around his hip. His right hand drove from your cheek to your chest.

He slowly stroked over it and you leaned your head slightly back. He stopped kissing you, to continue giving your neck kisses.

His body pressed you more against the door, biting in your neck. You grabbed his hair, pulling him even closer.

"This is..", you breathed heavy, "a bad idea.."

Niragi chuckled deeply, "Baby, I am a bad idea but you knew that the moment you first saw me, didn't you?"

He kissed your collarbone and his right hand got under your shirt, lifting it slightly up.

You opened your mouth to respond but he ripped your shirt off, making you speechless.

He lifted you up your thighs and walked to the bed. You grabbed fast his shoulders, looking at him.

He threw you onto the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. His eyes went over your body, scanning every inch.

He slowly licked his lips and smirked.

"I'll let you forget anything except my name, prince(ss)

"I'll let you forget anything except my name, prince(ss)."