7

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You slowly woke up. Your head still felt heavy and it felt hard for you to open your eyes.

You noticed that you were sitting on a chair and heard some voices. Your vison finally got clear again and you slowly raised your head.

You were surrounded by a lot of people, you've never seen in your life.

Infront of you were two women, one had a white blouse and short black high-waist pants on. She had short black hair and wore big black sunglasses.

The woman next to her had long black hair. She wore a black flounced top and a long black skirt.

A man with blue swim-shorts and a colourful patterned thin coat on made his way in front of you. His black hair reached almost to his shoulders and he had an anchor beard. He wore some fancy black sunglasses and because he was shirtless you could see his abs.

Before you could look at the other people directly, he started to talk.

"So your name is Y/N?"

You slowly nodded.

"My name is Hatter, the boss of all this here."

You slightly looked around, making him chuckle. "You'll see later what exactly."

You looked fast back to him.

"I can believe, what Kuina said about you, am I right?"

You bit your lip. You weren't sure what Kuina exactly told him about you, but your fear of dying made your head nod again.

"That's good to hear.", he looked you up and down.

"How.. is it possible.. that the lights here work.. but not in the rest of tokyo..", you mumbled.

"That's a good question. We use the emergency power and see, everything works perfectly.", Hatter explained.

He continued to watch you before walking a bit around.

"You know, you seem smart so I guess you would figure it out anyways.. So I'll tell you the actual purpose of this here.", he showed to two guys to open something.

The guys walked to the shelf wall and they slowly pulled it away. Revealing another room, with all the cards drawed on a wall. Some cards had a X over it.

"We think that, when we collect all the cards. We can leave this place and go back to the normal world.", he turned back to you.

"But, only one person."

"Only one?!", you slightly gasped and looked with bigger eyes at him.

"And that will be me, I'm the number one here. The boss.", he nodded, "The next person can follow when they get again all cards."

"You mean, that.. Every person needs to have the whole set of cards.. To go back to the normal world?"

A tall middle-age guy with black hair and glasses, wearing a blue shirt and swim-shorts started to talk. "That's our theory, yes."

You slowly looked to him and he noticed your lightly questionable face.

"I'm Kuzuryū."

You only nodded a bit, like all the time since you've been here.

"And thank to you, we've got another card.", Hatter lifted the 3 of spades card up and one of the guys who opened the shelf wall before started to draw an X on the wall where the 3 of spades card is.

"I know that you'll help us get the other cards, you don't wanna die.. Right?"

You swallowed and nodded fast.

He smirked lightly. "Before I let Ann clean your wounds and show you your new room and everything, I'll tell you the only three rules in here."

"Rule number one, you must always have on a bathing suit. Rule number two, you are free to live your life exactly as you wish and rule number three, death to all traitors. All cards must be given to me, and no one may leave once admitted to the Beach."

You nodded. "O.. Okay.."

Hatter smirked and leaned back again the table, holding 'your' card.

"Welcome to the Beach."

- - - - -

Hii,

I know this chapter isn't that long or interesting.. I'm sorry :(

Istg I'm watching Niragi edits the whole day-
I just want him to ran me over with a truck and marry me