25

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

The last days you've spend training with Kuina. Since the last game you've promised yourself to get better. You wouldn't continue to risk your life when you could actually survive it on your own.

You even had spend more time with Chishiya. He had helped you a lot with thinking smarter and more logical.

You hadn't seen Niragi often, only when he had walked past you or during one of Hatter's meeting. However, he had stayed on your mind most of the time.

Hatter called the others, including you, to a meeting. You heard that there arrived two new people. You were curious.

You walked but couldn't see Chishiya or Kuina. Your eyes went instantly to the two people on the chair. You knew them.

Both of them played the five of spades game too. They had been the ones to press the button.

Ann walked with her arms crossed to them, "What are you looking for here?"

"We thought here might be answers..", the guy answered with a shaky voice.

Suddenly the doors open and Hatter walked in, "Of course. We have the questions to your answers."

"Welcome to the beach.", he stood between them and pointed to the opposite wall, "Here is your answer."

Two guys pulled the wall away, revealing a second room with a wall that has all the cards on it. Some cards have been crossed out.

You looked at the girl and guy on the chair. Hatter continued to talk but you didn't really listen to him, you knew those things already. You raised your eyebrow tho, as you heard that today their visa would end.

They need to play tonight, else they'll die. I wonder, if they're going to survive it. But wait, hasn't there been a blonde haired guy with him too? Where could.. He probably died..

"Usagi.. I'm sorry. I didn't want to pull you in this.", the guy mumbled to the girl, Usagi.

"You don't have to be sorry. You didn't pull me in this, this is my way too.", Usagi answered.

-

You were looking for Kuina, or somebody else you knew. It was already getting dark and soon the games would start. So you decided to walk to the big room and soon after everyone got there too.

You looked up to Hatter, noticing Niragi behind him. Niragi was looking through the crowd but as he saw you, his eyes stayed on you.

Hatter held a speech like always, the crowd cheered loudly and as he wished us good luck the people started to team up with the ones who had the same number on their paper.

If I'm playing another game with a spades card then I'll quit.

You were about to walk out when you found Kuina and Chishiya. You walked fast to them.