3

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

The guy that talked to you let a chuckle out before offering his hand and smiling friendly.

"I'm Kyūma. This is your first game right?"

You looked at his hand, maybe a bit too long then he put it away again. You swallowed lightly before looking back up in his face.

"It's easy. Take a phone and it will scan your face. Then you're logged in the game. Then the game will be explaint and we find out what category and difficulty the game is."

Your brain tried to understand all the information that it just heard. Everything inside of you was messed up. Your brain didn't work really anymore and your feelings were a mix of all the feelings a human could ever feel.

The woman pressed a phone in your hand. "We don't have forever time."

You slowly looked at the phone, your hands were trembling and it was hard for you to hold the phone straight. The black screen turned to a camera and scanned your face.

You realized just now, by seeing your face, how messy your hair and how pale your face was.

"You'll look much terrible after the game then now.. If you survive. I mean, when you die you'll look probably the most worst.", the guy with the bowl haircut smirked lightly as he talked.

"Registrations are now closed."

You flinched as you heard the voice of a woman. It wasn't the one who gave you the phone and it sounded more robotic. You looked around, trying to find from where the voice came from.

The phone lit up.

[ Game ]

"Rules:

- It is Game Clear if the players can reach the exit without getting caught by the mascots.

- It is Game Over if the mascots kill the players.

- Each mascot is armed with a crossbow."

The robotic voice continued to talk, as you starred at the phone screen.

"This is going to be easy, Three of Spades. If they would have guns it would have been much harder.", Kyūma said.

The red haired man looked to him, "Don't say that too-", he got cut off by the robotic voice,

"You have 15 minutes. Good Luck."

They look at each other before starting to run. With bigger and confused eyes you looked after them.

"Ex.. Excuse me..", you mumbled as you looked after them.

As you slowly walked, an arrow shot next to you in the ground. You let a scream out before falling of fear on the ground.

You slightly cut up your wrists as you tried to stop yourself from hitting terrible on the ground. You hissed in pain and looked in shock at the arrow next to you.

You heard heavy steps behind you and as you rolled to the left to get on your back another arrow shot into the ground, only centimeters away from your head.

You looked up, seeing a tall muscular figure 10 meters away from you and with a horse head. You stared at him before realizing that he was loading his crossbow.

Your eyes widened and as fast possible you got up and started to run. Your body wasn't ready for the sudden sprint and your legs tripped over themself. You breathed heavy in, holding yourself somehow up and managing not to fall down.

You're not really good at running or having a good stamina but the adrenaline that went through your whole body turned you into an athlete.

You tried to run even faster as you saw the others again.

"10 minutes."

You pressed your eyes together, wishing you could just wake up now.

Shortly before you reached them, not only one but 3 arrows shot through them. They hardly managed to get away from it without dying.

You looked fast around, noticing other mascots coming from the right. The adrenaline went once again through your whole body and you speeded up.

You passed as fast as possible all the attractions, hoping you'll reach finally the exit.

You heard Kyūma and the others running in your near, screaming at each other where the exit could be.

All of a sudden you stopped as fast as possible and stumbled over your feet, falling down and rolling some meters before really stopping.

You groaned in pain and felt the material of your jeans ripping up. You pressed your eyes together and crawling lightly your fingers into the ground. You couldn't think of staying on the ground because the reason why you stopped is, at the exit was a mascot.

The others stopped too and immeditally hid behind the nearest things possible.

You looked fast in the direction of the exit. The mascot was aiming his crossbows exactly at you.

"I'm not gonna die like this!!", you screamed and stood up before jumping behind a trashcan.

"5 minutes."

You breathed heavy out and checking if there is an arrow in your body. But there wasn't.

You only noticed the ripped jeans and the blood that came out of it. Just by now you realized that a big scar was over your skin and burning like hell.

You whimpered as the adrenaline left your body and making you finally feel all the bruises you've gotten since the game started. The bruises on your wrists, the once on your knees and legs and the one on your back. Everything burned and hurted.

Tears blocked your sight and you only saw the things blurred. You could hear the other players screaming but couldn't understand what.

Suddenly someone grabbed your collar and pulled you up. You let a squeak out before looking into the woman's eyes. She slapped your cheek.

"Run. Now!", she pushed me into the direction of the exit and started to ran to it.

The others followed and so did you. Even tho the mascot was still there, you all run to it.

You didn't know if this was reckless or smart but you had no other idea on how to get to the exit.

The short, muscular guy got shot by an arrow into the shoulder before he grabbed the mascot and pushed him into the ground. He tripped over him and fell exactly into the exit.

Everyone had now time to get to the exit without needing to get shot. You were the last that arrived at the exit and you heard the robotic voice again.

"Game Over."

- - - - -

Hii,

don't worry Niragi will appear in the next chapters. I just thought it would be better if it takes timeee ;)

: This chapter is based on the manga.