33

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Your eyes were fixed on Chishiya as he removed your bandage. You hissed as you felt it peeling away from your wound.

In an instant blood streamed down your arm. "Chishiya..", you started to panic. "Stay calm.", he ordered.

You tilted your head back against a shelf. Chishiya and you had went into a shopping center. He insisted to go to the third level where a pharmacy was. You had protested but now you were happy he had forced you up the stairs.

You cried out in pain as he cleaned your wound. "Chishiya!" "Keep screaming my name..", he replied, "Or bite in my hoodie."

Tears rolled down your cheek as he cleaned your wound. You grabbed tightly the hem of his hoodie. "Shh..", mumbled.

You kicked out your leg in pain but he quickly grabbed it and pulled it around his hip. "Stay still or I'll tie you up.", he sounded annoyed.

You clenched your teeth together but that didn't help so you decide to accept his offer and bit his hoodie. Your breaths were fast and you held yourself more to him.

"All done.", he stated. You didn't move for some seconds, still biting his hoodie. "Y/N.. My hoodie is full of your drool."

You slowly let it go, glancing to your shoulder. A new bandage was around it. "Take this.", Chishiya held a pill to your lips, "Painkiller."

You opened your mouth and he put it in, then he gave you a water bottle. You took a sip and swallowed the pill. "Thank you."

His hand stayed at your cheek as he studied your face. You lowered your gaze to his lips and he took that as a sign to lean in and put his lips on yours.

His lips were warm and soft. Your right hand was on his neck and you drove up to feel his hair. Warmth blossomed in your chest, as your bodies pressed against each other.

You slowly parted your lips allowing his tongue to slip inside. You breathed heavily as your lips pressed together. His hand stroked over your waist, slowly stroking down to the hem of your bikini bottom.

You slightly broke the kiss, "Remember me.. to get different clothes.." He smirked shortly before kissing along your jaw down to your neck.

He removed his hoodie and put it on the floor. "Breath in." You raised your eyebrow but then lowered Chishiya you carefully on it. "Does it hurt?", he whispered. "It's okay.."

He nodded. He took your top off and you realized that while he had layed you down he had opened your top. "Smooth..", you mumbled and a grin appeared on his lips.

He took his shirt off, making you look there

He took his shirt off, making you look there. He wasn't that muscular but you still could see lines of his abs.

He lowered his mouth to your chest. He started kissing your breasts and then licked around your nipple. You gasped, raising your chest.

You could feel his warm breath on your skin. You shivered and felt him kissing down your stomach. He pulled down your bottom and you raised your hips.

He stroked your inner thigh before rubbing your clit with his thumb. You closed your eyes, moaning quietly.

He pulled his pants down and you quickly helped him pulling his boxers down. You bit your bottom lip as you saw his big boner.

He slid two fingers in and looked up in your eyes, "You're so wet already." You whimpered, feeling heat all over your body.

"Good we're in a pharmacy.", he grabbed a package of condoms from the shelf and opened it. You slightly chuckled, "Smartass."

He winked and stripped a condom over. He pulled his fingers out and wrapped your legs around his hips.

He kissed you again. This time rougher and you quickly parted your lips to feel his tongue inside your mouth. You put your hand around him on his shoulder.

Chishiya slowly slid his top in, making you moan. He waited for some seconds before slidding in deeper. You raised your hips, whimpering against his lips.

You clawed your fingers in his back as he started moving. His cock streched you out as he continued to thrust in and out. "Chishiya..", you moaned.

He groaned slightly in your ear and he kissed your neck softly. His scent got in your nose. You leaned your head back as his body pressed against yours.

Chishiya thrusted deeper into you while pressing with one hand your hip down. You moaned.

Your hand slid up to his hair, sinking into the dry strands of his hair. You lifted your chest, pressing it against his. You wanted to be closer to him. You wanted to feel his body everywhere on you.

Chishiya sucked on your neck, biting in your skin as you wrapped your legs more around him. You hissed slightly as your shoulder touched the ground all of a sudden.

He was about to halt. "Don't you stop now.", you whined and he looked in your eyes. "Please Chishiya, keep fucking me..", you begged.

His lips touched yours, kissing you softly as he continued his pace again. His hips hit against yours. "Y/N.", he moaned quietly.

You grabbed slightly his hair as you came. Chishiya groaned against your lips, thrusting against your sensitive spot. Seconds passed and then he came too.

You both breathed heavy and your chest touched his as it moved up and down. After you both calmed down, he stripped the condom off and layed down next to you.

He carefully turned you on his stomach, so you could rest your head on his chest. His hand stroked over your lower back, you shivered. "Cold?" You slightly nodded.

He grabbed his shirt and put it over you. You closed your eyes, enjoying the silence. Chishiya continued to stroke your back and you wished this moment would never come to an end.

Out of nowhere a thought went through your mind. "Did Niragi die?" You could feel Chishiya tensing under you, his hand stopped.

You glanced up to him, biting your inner cheek. He slowly put you down off him and got up. "We should get dressed and look if there are other games to play.", he replied, ignoring your question.

Now this is what I call ruining a moment.. Next time I'll better wait.. Does that mean tho, that Niragi had died..?

- - - - -

Over 85.2k reads ?? Thank you so so much !

I hope y'all have a happy new year and that 2023 will be a better year for you <3 Sending lots of love