19

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

He bit in your lip. As you gasped he slid his tongue in your mouth and started playing with yours.

Your fingers grabbed slightly his hair, while you wrapped your legs around his hips.

His left hand drove over your chest and down to your waist. You raised your chest and shivered when his hand drove back up to your chest.

Your breath was uneven and you couldn't think straight. The room was so hot or was it his skin that was against yours?

His lips went away from yours, starting to kiss your neck and sucking there. You whimpered and moaned while leaning your head back.

Everything felt so real and good. His hips against yours and his lips on your skin.

You were in heaven.

"Nir.. agi", you couldn't even say his name in once. Your legs shook and you pulled him closer.

"Oh you naughty little girl."

You sucked in your breath. You still had your eyes closed but you didn't want to open.

Your body was like freezed, you felt anxious even tho you had an idea who was standing infront of your bed.

"Don't dare to pretend you're sleeping now.", you heard something move and suddenly felt his breath at your ear.

"I know you're awake.", he whispered.

You slowly opened your eyes, letting them adjust to the light coming from the window.

Niragi was leaning down to you, still being only centimeters away from you.

You stared in his eyes, not daring to move or say a word.

His grin slowly grew, "Don't act innocent now. You just moaned my name a minute ago."

Your cheeks flushed red and you bit your tongue. You were about to shake your head but it wouldn't help anyways.

For once I have a steamy dream and am moaning in reality and even worse, he hears it.

He pulled away but kept his eyes at yours. You slowly sat up.

"Uhm..", you swallowed and were still embarrassed, "It's not.. like I control what I dream."

You looked at the blanket, trying not to scream out of embarrassement.

He chuckled quietly. "That's true but don't you think dreams often show our deepest desire?"

"Often, not always.", you replied harshly.

"Still you moaned my name."

You glared deadly at him, he just smirked. "Oh Y/N, don't act like this."

"Like what?", now you kind of felt angry.

"Like you don't care and that you're not attracted to me. Stop being a liar.", he slowly lifted your chin.

"I'm not a liar."

His face expression got serious and his hold got tighter. "Y/N."

"Niragi.", you pressed through your teeth.

"Admit it. Say that you like me, that you want me. That you need me."

"Never."

He kept staring into your eyes until he let go and took a step back. He looked you up and down and then walked out of your room.

A deep breath got out of you. You felt like you didn't breath in years.

You put your hand to your chest, feeling your heartbeat and the deep breathes you took.

He's such a narcissistic asshole. Why did I ever feel attracted to him. I mean, I still do but.. Ugh.

You rubbed your face. He really did watch and listen to you having a sex dream about him.

You slowly got up. Your eyes fell on the card from the last game, he didn't take it.

You looked away, slowly walking into the bathroom. You still have to give the card to Hatter, you didn't want to risk anything.

- - - - -

🎵  It's gettin' hot in her, so take off all your clothes 🎵

Finally a bit spice arrived :) Don't worry, it won't be the last one.