9

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You turned to side and streched your arms. You slowly opened your eyes, letting them adjust to the brightness.

You slowly sat up and looked to the window. The sun was rising.

Did I really sleep that long..

You rubbed your face and looked around. You noticed at the couch were two bikinis.

Yesterday they weren't there.. Did Ann bring me them? But why didn't she wake me up then..

And again, you felt scared. Everyone could have entered and doing things to you. But lucky nothing happened. At least, that's what you thought.

You slowly stood up and walked in the bathroom. For this, you've waited too many days. You finally could take a shower and get all the dirt and blood of you.

You were careful to not make your bandages too wet, or put too much pressure on your ankle and after some struggling you were finally clean.

You carefully dried your body and looked into the mirror. Your eye bags weren't that bad anymore and your skin got more colour again. Your lips were still dry and a bit rough, as you drove with your finger over them.

Your hair were still a bit wet and had kinda messy curls. Your collarbones were showing a bit more, making you realize you defentily lost weight. Makes sense, you did a lot of sport and didn't really eat.

You slowly looked away from the mirror and grabbed a comb. You brushed your hair and walked out. You slowly made your way to the couch and looked at the bikinis.

The first bikini was black, the bottom was high-waist and at the back kinda like a brazilian, the top was a triangle.

The second bikini was in a beautiful dark green, the bottom was a boyhort and the top was similar to a sport bra.

You put the towel away and chose the first one. You took as fast as possible the black bikini on, scared someone would walk in. Luckily, nobody did.

You fit the bikini before going in front of the mirror and looking at yourself. You bit your lip. You didn't feel that comfortable. You tried to look at the back and sighed.

Better than dying I guess..

You grabbed the crutch and looked through your room before leaving it. You looked to the left and then to the right of the hallway before walking to the right, in the direction where the stairs are.

You heard quiet voices and sounds but ignored them. You were walking slowly and hoped nobody would come to you and start a fight.

It's dumb to think that.. Why would something like that even happen? Of course I always need to think in a negative way.. But who wouldn't if they were me..

Your eyes were on the floor as you kinda hobbled the hallway down. You were so deep in your own thoughts that you didn't realize someone was in front of you until you bumped into them.

You gasped quietly and stumbled backwards, before falling down on your ass.

You looked fast up and your eyes widened. Your heart started to beat faster and you felt like running away and screaming.

Infront of you was the guy, you saw the other day. The handsome one with the gun.

He wore the same clothes as last time, the black-white patterned shirt and the black pants. In his hands he held the same gun again and leaned it against his shoulder.

He looked you up and down before starting to smirk.

"Better watch where you're going cutie.", he put his hand his pocket and watched you.

Your mouth opened lightly and you didn't know what to say. You felt insecure and scared.

You didn't believe that you would ever see this guy again, but you did and then it made click.

When you saw him and the other guy the first time, both had bracelets with numbers on. They belong to the Beach.

"Finished checking me out?", he shook lightly his head and passed you, slowly walking away.

Your body turned around and now you leaned yourself against your elbows.

"Wait!"

- - - -

Hii,

it's slowly getting 💫spicy💫 in here haha.

This chapter isn't that long once again but at least the hottie made a come back haha

And I know I didn't update in a long time but I have many exams right now and I wanna concentrate them on them:)
but I'm sure I'll start to update in like 2 weeks more regulary ^^