37

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You ran after Aguni as he made his way across the street, hiding behind a car. Then he fired on the King of Spades and you continued to ran to the other side.

All of you ran into an alley and the King of Spades started following you. Your breath was heavy and it felt like your heart would jump out of your chest any moment.

Kuina waited until he got closer and shot in his direction, she missed and he instantly shot back. Kuina didn't have any bullets left and while Ann shot him in the back, Kuina grabbed a board and hit him with it. Lastly she kicked him against a wall.

"Watch where you're shooting!", Kuina yelled as Ann shot on the King of Spades. "Hurry!", you shouted anxious to them. Heiya got on top of a car and quickly fired an arrow on him. 

You sprinted around the corner, followed by Heiya and Kuina as he shot at you. You could hear his steps coming closer and you continued to run.

Everyone was hiding in a different stop, ready to kill him. You tried to keep your breath quiet but you were frightened.

Then Aguni shot at him and soon after ran Kuina a table into the King of Spades. He fell on the ground, shooting at her and Usagi started to kick objetcs down on him from above.

Heiya shot her arrows at him and everyone got closer to him to fight him. Except you. Your body was trembling and you took deep breaths.

"Okay..", you whispered, "I got this.." You closed your eyes shortly and then glanced around the corner, shooting at him.

The bullet struck his shoulder and he fired back. You ducked down and heard Aguni fighting with him. The others hid on the other side.

As he reloaded his gun, Usagi jumped on him and putting him in a choke hold. Kuina sprinted to her to help but he threw Usagi to her, both fell onto the ground. Heiya shouted as she jumped on him, holding a knife. She was the next one being thrown down.

Ann and you continued to shoot on him but then you had no bullets left. "Shit.", you muttered. You could hear them fight and you quickly searched for your spare magazine.

You could Heiya gasp and shots were fired. You quickly looked to her and halted in your movements. "Heiya..", you whispered as she fell down on the floor, her chest full with blood.

Ann got up and shot him but he whirled around to her, shooting her. She gasped and fell down as the bullets struck her stomach. You screamed her name and hurried with loading your gun. "No.. no..", you mumbled.

You shot him until no bullet was left but he ducked and hid so that no bullet struck him. You threw the gun away and grabbed your knife.

Aguni shouted as he ran to him, starting to punch the King of Spades. They both fought each other and even fired shots. Kuina hurried to him, jumping on the King of Spades and punching him.

"Kuina! No!", you screamed as you spotted his knife. You sprinted to her as he stabbed her. Usagi got there before you and pulled him down of Kuina. She tried to punch him but he kicked her away.

You jumped on him, stabbing your knife into his shoulder. The King of Spades groaned but quickly grabbed your leg, pulling you down of him. You gasped for air as he kicked in your stomach. He grabbed your knife and stabbed you below your rips.

You cried out in pain. Kuina got slowly up again, she grabbed his arm and punched him. Your breath got heavier and you crawled away from him. You could hear Kuina scream as he stabbed her again. Usagi jumped on him again and he kicked Kuina away.

You were laying next to Heiya. She was still breathing and gasping for air. Aguni shot unexpectedly the King of Spades but he shot back.

A sob escaped your mouth as Aguni's arm fell down and then the rest of his body fell to the ground. Blood covered the wall behind him.

You could hear the other groan and breath heavily. You inhaled as you tried to crawl to the stairs. The King of Spades made his way to Usagi, you secretly scanned the ground for a weapon.

Steps echoed from above and as you looked up you saw Arisu holding a gun and shooting. "Come on!", Arisu commanded and hurried back inside. The King of Spades went to the stairs but halted as he saw you.

He kicked in your wound and you groaned in pain. He then got up the stairs. Taste of blood got in your mouth and you choked slightly.

From the corner of your eye you noticed movements and tried to sit up. You coughed. As you looked up, Aguni passed you. You exhaled with relief and he glanced to you, showing you to be quiet.

While he got quietly upstairs, you carefully stood up. Your body was burning and you could feel your blood running down your skin.

You stumbled to Kuina and suddenly the second level of the building exploaded. You fell down to your knees as the shock hit you, you had to cough.

You looked around, realizing that Usagi was gone. "Dammit..", Kuina muttered, "I can't get up." You stared at her wound, "Kuina.." "Chishiya.. Get Chishiya.", she breathed heavily.

"We were so close..", Ann mumbled. "You're alive..", Kuina pointed out and you glanced to Ann. You carefully stood up again. "I'll.. find him.. don't you both.. dare to die."

You held your waist, feeling your hand getting bloody. "I'll hurry..", you swallowed down your own blood and slowly made your way out of the alley.

You coughed and took deep breaths, trying to ignore the pain. You could see Arisu holding Usagi and Aguni laying on the ground alive. You pressed your teeth together and walked carefully along the street.

"There is one final game. All players wishing to register must do so immediately."

"Fuck you.", you pressed out. Arisu and Usagi followed you soon after, "Chishiya is nearby." You nodded slightly, "Arisu.. please win."

He watched you shortly but didn't respond. You spotted Chishiya and instantly put all your focus on him. Arisu held Usagi and both made their way to the game venue.

- - - - -

If anyone is interested, I'll probably make a new AIB story after this one but I'm not quite sure yet hh.

This story has over 98k reads already, I'm about to cry sks I've never imagined that. Thank you so much <3