27

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Niragi's hand travelled down your waist. After you had came back from the game, you had taken a long shower. As you were about to go to sleep, he had came and he had just layed down next to you, without saying anything.

Niragi kissed you slowly. He got between your legs, his hips against yours. You gasped slightly against his lips, he took the chance and entered your mouth with his tongue.

You could feel his tongue piercing against your tongue. You held his neck, pulling him closer to you. His hand lowered down, he lifted you shirt and then stroked down your hip.

You raised your hips, starting to breath faster. You slowly put your hand down to his boxers. You carefully pulled them down. He started smirking against your lips.

You took his dick in your hand. He gasped and looked fast in your eyes. You bit your bottom lip, "Should I.."

"If you stop now..", he spoke through clenched teeth.

You opened your mouth, not knowing what to say. You slowly nodded, starting to move your hand.

He closed his eyes, leaning his head back. "Fuck..", he groaned.

You moved your hand faster. Niragi put his head in your neck, moaning against your skin. You felt getting wetter. "Niragi..", you whispered.

His hand tightened around your hip, making you gasp. You stroked with your thumb over his tip. "Y/N..", he moaned in your ear.

You kissed his neck gently, as he came in your hand. His heavy breathing made you shiver. He slowly looked in your eyes, "You're incredible."

A small smile got on your lips, "And you're still an asshole. Don't think that I've forgot what you've said yesterday, Niragi."

His face darkened. He pulled away from you and got up, taking his boxers on. You got up on your elbows.

"You meant me yesterday, didn't you?"

He closed his pants, taking his shirt on. His eyes fixed on you, "This was never more than sex."

That was a sting in your heart. You swallowed the pain down, sitting up. "Who hurt you that you turned into such an idiot?"

His body tensed. He stared at you for a moment before grabbing his gun and hurrying out of your room. You fell back, swallowing back tears.

I'm not going to cry because of him. I'm not going to.

-

"You have to kick me.", Kuina chuckled.

You took a deep breath. Since 30 minutes you were training with Kuina and only once you've had managed it to kick her.

"It's impossible!", you cried out.

Kuina grinned, "Oh come on, Y/N. You can do this." She opened her arms, staying still. "Kick me."

You closed your eyes for a moment. Niragi got on your mind and you shook lightly your head.

As you opened your eyes, you pretened to kick her with the right leg but you continued to turn so you landed on your right leg and kicked her with your left leg.

She hissed and stumbled back. Your eyes widened. "Are you okay?!"

She looked with bigger eyes at you but then she started to laugh. "You did it!"

A chuckle escaped your lips. She threw her arms around you, hugging you tightly. You smiled and hugged her back. Her good scent made you feel welcomed in her arms.

"If the physical training is ended for today, then we can start the mind training.", Chishiya spoke behind Kuina.

She let go of you, standing beside you now so she could face him. Chishiya had his hands in his pocket like usually.

He wore his white jacket, it was closed but you could see his collarbones and a part of his chest. He was really handsome. Your gaze went up to his face. A small grin was on his lips.

"Sure.", Kuina hit slightly your back, "She's all yours Chishiya."

You opened your mouth to protest but stopped. Maybe it wasn't that bad to spend some time with him. Chishiya leaned against the wall, "You should take a seat."

Kuina grinned and joined you to sit down on some chairs. She leaned back, having her fake cigarette in her mouth.

- - - - -

I can't thank y'all enough for still reading ! Y'all are the sweetest, I hope you enjoy the story ~