21

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You bit your bottom lip as he took his belt and then his pants off. As he saw you looking, he smirked. "Take everything off."

You hesitated for a moment and then started unbuttoning your pants.

He lowered his gaze to your hips, watching you. You slowly took your last piece of clothing off and laid naked infront of him.

He licked his lips and put his hands next to your head. "Your body is perfect, little one."

He lowered his head and started kissing your chest. You opened your mouth, gasping loud. "Nir..agi."

His big hands slid down your waist, drawing circles with his fingers and stopping at your v-line.

Your breath fastened. His thumb slowly stroked over your clit. You tilted your head back, he slowly stroked your clit.

You moaned quietly, your body shivered and you grabbed tightly the sheets.

Niragi licked over your nipple, sucking lightly and biting it. You were about to say his name when he suddenly slid a finger inside you.

"You're so wet..", he whispered in your ear, nibbling it slowly.

"Ple..ase..", you moaned.

Niragi started smirking, "Please what, princess?" He looked down at you, moving his finger and rubbing your clit with his thumb.

It took you a moment until you were able to speak, "I.. want you.."

"You want me?", he slowled down his movements. "But I'm here. You should be more specific."

You let a sigh out, moaning slightly. "Niragi.. fuck me.." You raised your hips, "Please.."

He chuckled deeply, "Aren't you cute?" He kissed your lips and pulled his finger out.

You whimpered, hating the emptiness that came. You slowly grabbed his boxers and pulled them down.

Niragi watched you as you wrapped your legs around his hips, pulling him close to you.

As his hips pressed to yours, you felt his cock against your clit. "Hurry.."

He kissed your neck and spread your legs more, "If I wouldn't want to fuck you so bad then I would punish you for acting this way."

Heat came up your cheeks. He smirked and kissed you. You put your hand on his neck, kissing him more. He quickly stripped over a condom.

You felt the tip of his dick against your entrance, your body ached for me. "If.. you don't-"

You threw your head back in pleasure as he slid into you. "Oh.. god", you moaned.

"Fuck.. You can just call me Niragi, baby.", he groaned in your ear, starting to move against you.

You clawed your finger in his back, scratching down his back. You felt slight pain but the pleasure took more and more over.

Niragi kissed your shoulder, your chest, your neck. You felt his lips everywhere. His hand massaged your breast, thrusting harder into you.

You moaned his name loud, over and over again. Your left leg went more around him, pulling him closer.

He kissed you roughly. You stroked down his back when he grabbed suddenly your hand and held it over your head.

"You feel so good, Y/N.", he moaned.

He kept thrusting with the same rythm into you. You felt like seeing stars, every thrust made you feel better and better.

"Nir..agi, I..", you couldn't form any sentences anymore. He bit down on your bottom lip, taking the chance when you gasped to enter your mouth with his tongue.

You moaned loud against his mouth as you came. Your fingers clawed more into his skin, the other hand grabbed the pillows.

Seconds later Niragi came too. Your body shivered and you breathed heavy out; your body was still shaking.

After you both calmed down, he laid down next to you. He put his arm behind his head and closed his eyes.

You looked shortly at him, then tried to not make a noise and got up. You walked quietly into the bathroom.

-

You grabbed Niragis shirt that was laying on the floor and took it on. As you crawled onto the bed.

Suddenly his hand grabbed your hip and pulled you down on his warm chest. "Next time you take a shower you could invite me."

You blushed, biting the inner skin of your cheek. He chuckled into your ear, "You should sleep, Y/N."

"Good night, Niragi.", you mumbled before closing your eyes and drifitng into a long sleep.

- - - - -

Hello,

I'm back :) the last months have been very stressful for me because of school so I didn't really had the chance to update. Soon I have holidays, so I should be able to write more!
In 12 days season 2 is coming out and I'm soo excited !!

I hope y'all are doing good, take care <3