5

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You felt cold air over your body, making you curl together in a small ball. You felt your back shivering and slowly felt how stiff your neck was.

You didn't feel your soft bed under you, neither the big cozy blanket that you had usually on top of you.

Your eyes slowly opened and going from a blurry vision to a clear one. You noticed you were on the ground of the grocery store.

It wasn't a dream.. It really has happened.

You slowly sit up, hearing your bones cracking from being in the same uncomfortable position the whole night.

You stood carefully up, trying not to stand on your left foot and streched. You streched for almost 5 minutes, making sure you streched your whole body.

You looked around and slowly walked to a shelf. You took a can of chicken noodle soup and looked around for chopsticks.

You found some and took them out of their case. You sat back down and opened the can.

Better then nothing I guess..

You closed your eyes for a moment before starting to eat. You hated cold soups, it just didn't feel right and isn't really delicious cold.

Trying to ignore the taste of the cold food, you finally finished it. Your stomach still growled and you looked around.

If you would eat now another soup, you would really throw up.

You stood up and walked around the grocery store. You found some chocolate protein bars and decided to eat some.

You took some of the bars and put them inside of your jeans pocket.

You looked to the right and saw something helpfull. You walked to the personal hygiene section.

You looked around for some bandages when you saw a first-aid-kit. You grabbed it and opened it fast.

You put it on the floor before stripping your clothes off, until you were only in underwear.

Your whole body shivered and you slowly sat down. You looked at all the bruises and started to clean them with the woundspray.

You hissed in pain and put bandages around the wounds where it needed one. You put some ointment on your ankle and put a bandage around it.

You stood up and took as fast as possible your clothes on again.

After drinking a whole bottle of water, you grabbed 2 more bottles and slowly walked out.

I need to find Kyūma. Or at least other people. Maybe there is a doctor or someone who could help me. And I need to shower so bad and warmer clothes..

You looked around and decided to walk in the other direction that you came from last night. You walked more into the city and hoped only people to find and not something that could kill you.

You were slow because of your wounds, so you made sure to look at everything. Just in case.

As you ate another chocolate protein bar you heard something. It sounded like a car.

You looked fast around but didn't see anything. You got scared and hid in an small alley. You looked a bit out of the alley to finally see a car driving down the street.

Your eyes lighted a bit up but you weren't sure what to do now. They could easily ignore you or drive you over if you would make them notice you. Or they could help me.

You bit your lip and noticed that the car stopped. You heard men voices and slowly saw the men to which the voices belonged too.

Two men got out of the car. You pressed your body against the cold wall. You were too scared to let them know you're here too.

You looked at the first guy. He was small and skinny. He wore a black t-shirt with a jeans vest and black hair with a black bandana on. He had a silver necklace around his neck going to the middle of his chest and you slightly could notice a small mustache.

Your eyes slowly made their way to the other guy and your jaw dropped. A handsome tall guy with long black hair and piercings on his eyebrow and nose. He wore a black-white patterned shirt and black pants. You slowly noticed what he had in his hands and your body felt like breaking down in fear.

It was a iwi galil ace 23 gun. Your heart fell down in your pants. You were sure, you would try to be as quiet as possible. You didn't want to risk that you get shoot.

Even though it would be a handsome guy, that would shoot you.

You bit your lip and watched them nervously. They just looked into the stores. Probably searching food.

I hope they only search food and not people like me who they'll kill.

"Niragi, here is nothing. Let's go."

You clawed your fingers in your skin and breathed heavy out as they finally drove away.

You looked away and sank down the wall. Your life is based only on surving now.

- - - - -

Hello,

finally the person we all waited for appeared. But only shortly :) Sorry about that.

But don't worry, soon he will be there more often.