38

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

"Chishiya.", you whispered, "Kuina and Ann, they need you-" You stopped as you saw his own shot wound. Your eyes observed it like it was nothing but an imagination.

"You're alive..", Chishiya smiled lightly. You sobbed and crawled closer to him, "I knew..  you would make it."

You heard someone scoffing and you took a glimpse over your shoulder. "Niragi.", you whispered.

"Did you think I was dead?", he smirked slightly, "Wrong guess. I'm still here." He coughed and held his side.

You slowly sat back against the car next to Chishiya. "Rot in hell, Niragi.", you muttered and you could hear Chishiya chuckling.

You felt a hand on yours and slowly glanced to it. Chishiya had put his hand over yours. You turned your head to him.

Chishiya was looking at you. You opened your mouth to speak but blood got up again and you needed to cough.

His thumb stroked your palm and you slowly rested your head on his shoulder. You closed your eyes and inhaled. You tried to swallow the blood again but you had to choke again.

-

You didn't realize that you had fallen asleep until you heard a loud voice.

"Congratulations. All the games have now been cleared."

You raised your head and saw the blimp of the Queen of Hearts expload. Fireworks covered the sky, "We.. did it.."

You looked over to Niragi, he was admiring the sky and your eyes fell on Chishiya. He was looking up but when he noticed your stare, he lowered his gaze to you.

"Now, all the surviving players will be given a choice."

Chishiya took slowly your hand in his. "I'm.. scared.", you whispered. He moved closer to you, kissing lightly your temple.

"Please select whether you will accept permanent residence in this land or if you will not accept it. I repeat, please select whether you will accept permanent residence in this land or if you will not accept it."

Relief went over you. Even tho you didn't know what would happen if you didn't accept it, your choice was clear. You didn't want to suffer anymore, you wanted those games to stop.

"No.", you mumbled. "I don't accept it." You coughed blood and slowly closed your eyes, you put your head back on Chishiya's shoulder.

"I..", Chishiya slowly began, "Don't want it, I think." You opened your eyes again, you glanced to Niragi.

"What will you do?", Chishiya asked and Niragi responed, "I don't want it." It took you by surprise but a smile got on your lips.

"We did it..", you whispered and your eyes fell close. We won.

-

It was a sunny day in Tokyo and you couldn't wait to see your friend after school. You didn't pay attention to the lesson anymore because the bell would rang in some minutes anyways.

You looked out of your window and watched the street. When all of a sudden fireworks caught your eyes. "Huh.", you mumbled and stood up. "There are fireworks!", a classmate yelled and everyone hurried to the windows.

You raised your eyebrows and watched the lights fly to the ground. "What's happening..", you whispered.

Soon after an explosion hit you.

-

You had to blink a few times before you could open your eyes. The sun was shining on your face and you turned your head away from it. As your eyes adjusted to the light, you scanned the room.

"What..", you mumbled. You were laying in a hospital room. You tried to sit up but jolting pain went through your body. You gasped.

You slowly looked down on yourself and saw bandages over your rips and shoulder. The rest of your body was under the blanket.

"You're awake.", a female voice next to you broke the silence. You turned your head in her direction.

It was a tall girl who sat on the other bed. She had brown dreadlocks in a ponytail. She wore a pink t-shirt and grey sweatpants. A big band-aid covered her neck and some bandages were around her arms.

"What.. happened?", you spoke and you could feel your dry throat.

"A comet had hit Shibuya two days ago.", she answered and slowly streched her arm out, "I'm Kuina." You slowly took it, "And I'm Y/N."

She smiled softly and somehow it felt familiar, "Let's eat together later. I think I'd know you." You raised your eyesbrows because you thought the same.

She carefully stood up, "I'm on my way to look for someone but I'll be back later." She slowly made her way to the door.

"Okay.", you responed and she waved slightly before walking out. You slowly exhaled and rubbed your face.

A nurse walked in and came to you. "How are you feeling?" "My body hurts.. and I'm confused.", you slowly answered.

She nodded, "You were very lucky." She checked on you and gave you some painkillers. "Can I leave soon?" "You just woke up, give yourself some time.", she answered.

A sigh escaped your mouth and you looked to the window. You had headache and when you tried to remember what happened, your headache got worse.

"I can't remember..", you mumbled and felt the eyes of the nurse on you. "You had a near death experience. It will take a bit to get your memories back."

After she finished checking everything she had left you alone. Although your head felt like exploading you continued to try to get your memories back.

You closed your eyes and a Three of Spades card got onto your mind. You shook your head and opened your eyes. Did I play with cards before it happened?