16

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You three reached soon your room. Kuina opened the door and he carried you inside.

Niragi put you down on his bed. "Ann should take a look at you."

"I'll send her to you in the morning.", Kuina said from behind.

"Thank you..", you weren't sure to what, probably for both.

Niragi looked in your eyes, you looked shyly back. His hand came up to your cheek and he slowly stroked a hair strand behind your ear.

You held your breath. You couldn't think anymore and only concentrated on his eyes.

"Niragi. Leave now."

You shook lightly your head as he looked away and took a step back. He smirked at Kuina. "Ah Kuina. It's sweet how you care about your friend but I think you forgot something."

He started walking to her. "You better not forget where your place is."

She looked up in his eyes, not being anxious to look away. "When it goes about-"

"Stop talking back to me!", he tried to keep his voice low. His hands turned into fists.

You noticed that she held a grin back and you tried to get up. You felt pain and whimpered.

Both of their faces went immeditally to you. "Sit back down.", he growled.

"This is your fault. If you keep being so-"

"Stop!"

Niragi and Kuina shut their mouths.

"It's late and I'm hurt. Can't you both fight another time?", you sighed.

Kuina slowly nodded. "I'll let you sleep, as well as he will."

She gave him a glare and pushed him out. You heard him curse.

She winked and you smiled softly at her. "Good night Kuina."

"Good night."

She closed the door behind her and you heard them arguing until they walked to their rooms.

You turned the lights off and layed down. You wanted to shower and change but you were in too much pain and too tired to do so.

You took a deep breath. Your thoughts went to him. You didn't want to.

It took some time but you finally fell asleep, with Niragi as the last thing in your mind.

-

You heard steps and opened fast your eyes, trying to sit up.

You took a breath and looked up at Ann. "Hey.", you pressed out.

She grinned. "You look terrible."

You shrugged and she helped you take your clothes off. "At least your not shy.", she started to clean your wounds.

You pressed your eyes together. Not shy? I do feel uncomfortable. But I don't want to be in pain.

It took her almost an hour to clean all your wounds and put a bandage on them.

"Thank you."

She nodded shortly and packed her things. "You have 3 days to rest. Don't move at all the next 2 days, on the third day try to get stronger again so you're ready for the next game. I'll check on your wounds tomorrow again. And eat enough okay?"

You nodded now. "I will."

-

You were in your bed all day and you got hungry. Very hungry. You didn't eat all day since you shouldn't move a lot and the kitchen was two floors lower.

Nobody checked on you either so you waited. You got too impatient then.

You slowly walked to the door and opened in. You took a deep breath and made a step.

"Ah ah ah. Y/N don't you dare!"

You flinched at Kuina's voice and looked fast to her. Behind her was Chishiya.

"I bet your hungry. We couldn't make it ealier." She looked apologizing to me.

"It's okay." You slowly walked back inside, they followed.

You sat carefully down and Kuina got to you. Chishiya leaned against the wall.

She gave you a big bowl of curry and rice on top. You heard your stomach growling, probably everyone did.

She chuckled and you started eating without hesitation. She silently watched you and held a glass of water to give you when you wanted to drink.

"Thank you Kuina. I wouldn't know what to do without you." She smiled, "Chishiya helped me with the cooking."

"Oh, thank you Chishiya."

He gave you a grin but didn't answer else.

You continued to eat until the bowl was empty and finished the glass of water too.

"You should stay away from Niragi."

You chocked and looked fast to her. You noticed she was dead as serious and even Chishiya got more tense then usual.