8

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

You slowly sat down and looked around. You were in a room that was similar to an examination room.

The woman with the short black hair and sunglasses, called Ann, was with you and is going to clean your wounds.

Your eyes made their way to your wrist. A bracelet was around it with a number on it, 67. Hatter gave it to you. It's probably an identification for every other gamer. So that the people from Beach know that you belong to them.

You slowly watched her, taking some stuff and then walking to you. She put a big first aid kit next to you and opened it.

She took all the bandages off that you already put on and throw them away.

"You were smart.. Some people would do nothing about their wounds and then it would infect. Not something you want to have."

You listened to her, as she started to clean the wounds with water and woundspray. You pressed your teeth together and tried to not make any noise.

"It's okay. Should I give you a shirt to bite in?", she looked for a moment up to you.

You shook your head and she continued to clean.

"Are you.. A doctor?", you breathed out as she finished and searched something in the first aid kit.

She shook her head. "Forensic scientist."

Your eyes got lightly bigger and you opened your mouth. "Wow.."

She grinned slightly before putting ointment on every wound. She was careful but still put a bit pressure as she put it on, making you lightly hiss.

She put on the bigger wounds a bandages. "The best is when they heal naturally, so no bandages for the small ones."

You nodded and she put everything back into the first aid kit.

"In two days you need to play again, right?", you couldn't give her an answer then she continued to talk, "We get divided in teams, if we aren't in the same team and you survive.. Then come back and I'll look at your wounds again."

"Okay.. Thank you, Ann."

She gave you a soft smile and helped you to stand up. "Should I give you a crutch?"

You looked to your ankle and nodded. She walked into a corner of the room and searched behind a shelf something before pulling a crutch out.

She walked back to you and handed it to you.

"Thank you again..", you took the crutch and lifted your ankle up, feeling all the pressure on your ankle going away.

You breathed out, "Much better."

"I'll show you your room. It's in the same floor as mine."

- -

You carefully sat down on the bed and put the crutch next to you.

When you enter the room, then on the right is a door that leads to a bathroom. The bathroom was small but had enough space for a bathtub.

Behind the room door was a closet that reached from the ground to the ceiling and with a mirror on it. As you walk further into the room, you see that the wall infront of you is only a big window and some curtains on the side.

Infront of it, in the corner was a small couch. If you look to the right, there was a queen-size bed that faced perfectly the window. In the right corner of the window, on the wall next to the bed, you saw a desk with a tv on it.

You looked around. You felt a bit uncomfortable with the fact that you can't lock the door. Everyone could just walk in whenever they want you and maybe even kill you.

You bit your lip. You didn't see much of 'Beach' yet, but it wasn't that ugly. The floors looked all pretty much the same. You even heard loud music as you walked upstairs to your floor.

You remember the second rule. So there are really people who party all day.. Do they then get to the games and play them drunk?

You shook your head. They have to be tired of life to do dangerous things like that.

You put your legs up on the bed and layed down.

Somehow nothing makes sense here. Why are some people still here in Tokyo? What happened to the others? Why do we need to play those games..

You turned around.

Or maybe we're in another world. That would make sense what the hatter said when he talked about that one person who goes back to the normal world.

As you think about all those things that happened in the last days, your eyes slowly got heavier.

You didn't sleep much or good and now that you're on a really comfortable bed, your body finally takes his deserved sleep.

- - - - - -

Heyy,

I'm sorry for not updating the last days but school started again and I got busy.

I will try to post a new chapter all 2-3 days.

I know the chapters are a bit boring right now but I promise that will change soon :)