♡ 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐚 ♡

𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐚
3.4

"So this is the girl he's been rambling on about all week," Oikawa's nephew, who (Y/N) learned went by the name of Takeru, squinted at her, arms crossed. 

This earned a yelp from the brown-haired setter, who's hand flew over the young boy's mouth. "Haha! You're so funny. Ha..." Slowly lowering his hand, he shot Takeru a warning glare before turning to the two who had just stepped off the bus, specifically the pretty Ukai, "Hi! Please ignore him. He's a dumbass,"

The boy harshly stepped on Oikawa's trainers with a scoff and an eye roll, "Just minutes ago you were showering me in affections to go hang out at the arcade and leave you alone with your date-"

"SHhhHHH-" His uncle hushed, a strained smile slapped on his face as he tried his hardest not to look like a loser in front of (Y/N), which, in all honesty, was not working at all. "I didn't-"

The small boy took no time in interrupting Oikawa, savagery written across his face as the purposefully demeaning words rolled off of his tongue, "Please, Takeru! I'll give you money! It's just a few hours! C'mon, Takeru! I'll pay you!" He mocked. Despite being a lot smaller, this middle-schooler seemed a lot bigger as a person than Oikawa, who desperately tried to shut his nephew up. 

"Oikawa-san, you did not want to leave this poor boy in an arcade alone," (Y/N) interrupted, a scolding tone to her voice that was betrayed by her amused expression, soft lips tugged up in a smile.

Iwaizumi, however, was focused on a slightly different part of Takeru's exhibition, "Date?" Though the words sounded awfully threatening as they were pointed towards his captain and best friend, who were both currently smitten with the same girl.

Well, at first Iwaizumi ha just planned on messing with Oikawa. Then, he had had a blast with her during their ramen. And alas, he had fallen into her hands completely after she had impressed him with her love for the decade he had found himself obsessed with, from the cars to the music.

And he was, you could say, extremely annoyed that Toru would call this thing with the both of the boys a date. 

Now very overwhelmed with everyone attacking him, he quickly held up both his hands, shuffling past them with a weak smile, "Aha! Uh... Let's go to the boba place, 'kay? I think it's like two blocks from here! Takeru, uh, here. Lemme give you some cash and then we can-"

"Nuh-uh," Which, shockingly, did not come from the child but from (Y/N), who placed to affirming hands on Takeru as she stood behind him, challenging Oikawa to oppose her, "He'll come with us. It'll be fine."

Now, the two from Aoba Johsai had hung out with the small boy before, but never had he blushed. Not when they talked about Toru's girlfriends, or when they talked about a girl in his class. Not even when they had accidentally taken him to an R-rated movie and a certain scene came on. But as the gorgeous girl stood behind him, a wild forest of pink grew across his cheeks.