♡ 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ♡

𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
5.8

"(Y/N)," Came a slightly exasperated voice from behind her. She ripped her eyes off the museum entrance, turning to see a familiar pretty face (that was currently breathing really hard), holding out a coffee for her. Her gloved hands took it, appreciating the warmth that came from the cup. 

"Keiji, hey," She smiled, "You didn't run from wherever you were, right?"

He stood up a little straighter, "I... was already late,"

She shook her head, grabbing his own hand that was clad in a dark soft winter glove, and led him into the entrance. It was pretty much autumn in Tokyo, the foliage now enchanting shades of yellow and red, various leaves scattering the pavements overnight, more fluttering down constantly with every slight breeze. Even if it was cold, (Y/N) wasn't complaining. It was sweater season, and she now had an excuse to wear dark/light academia attire whenever she pleased. That included that very occasion.

Plus, seeing Keiji in turtlenecks always brought a smile to her face.

They stopped at the entrance, giving in their student cards.

"So, who're we seeing today?" (Y/N) whispered as they waited for the man in the booth to return with their tickets.

He squeezed her hand just a little, elated at the fact that he was once again going on these museum dates with her. "Diego Rivera, mostly,"

She hummed, taking the two tickets that the man had given her as they both made their way toward the section of the museum where the Diego Rivera exhibition was held. It was quiet at that time of the morning in the chilly fall, only a few other art enthusiasts that eager to get up in the cold early hours of the day to see some paintings. 

Their footsteps echoed off the tall ceilings and marble walls, the big spaces and quiet atmosphere quite comforting, rather than the bustling city at night. Having gone there at least a million times, (Y/N) found solace in the artworks they passed that had found themselves permanent residence in the museum. 

A whole hallway of Yoshida Hiroshi's and Katsushika Hokusai's works, consisting of various woodblock prints. Akaashi had once said he had always wanted to go to the Met to see the famous Great Wave off Kanagawa, amongst others. Various folding scenes, too. Not to mention the gorgeous sculptures that were so detailed you could see every curve that was so deliberately cut.

They had finally reached the room where the exhibition was taking place. Now that they were far away from the gusts of wind blowing in from the open museum doors, it was much warmer.

(Y/N) grinned cheerfully at the security worker by the door, "Tatsumi-san," She greeted.

The college boy who looked way to tired (probably not wanting to be up before noon after a night of extensive partying) looked up from his paperwork on the desk, mouth twitching up at the sight of the two.