♡ 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♡

𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬2

𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
2.3

"WaIT- Stay still! I have to take a picture!" (Y/N) pleaded, taking her phone out of her purse to snap a photo of Oikawa eating his ramen, cheeks stuffed with the noodles. Showing it to Iwa, he nodded approvingly, a smirk tugging on his lips. 

So far, it had been mostly the two that hogged the Ukai girl, the other's eventually giving up and starting their own conversations, sometimes asking her questions if Oikawa or Iwaizumi weren't shooting them death glares. Iwa had pulled her onto one side of the table, the two of them sitting on the Tatami floor (a little too close for Oikawa's preference) whilst the captain was left to sit on the other side. 

Swallowing his food, he pouted at the two, "Now I have two people bullying meee~ (Y/N)-chan I thought you'd be better than that,"

A grin lingering on her lips, she tucked her phone away, "Someone needs to deflate that ego of yours. When you're on TV it takes up the whole screen,"

Oikawa immediately looked at her suggestively, "Oh, so you've watched me on TV?"

(Y/N) shoved the fried egg into her mouth, "N- No..."

"I think you have, (Y/N)-channnn~" He prodded, "It's okayyy. We've already established that you're a fangirl,"

She flicked him.

"Well if you're going to hit him might as well do it properly," Iwa advised, bumping his shoulder against her's as if to urge her on.

"You're right," She nodded, standing up to head over to the chocolate-haired boy. 

Putting up his arms in defence, he let out a small yelp, "No! Please! I'm innocent!" He cried, closing his eyes in fear of getting beat up (which she totally could if she wanted to).

With a small click of her tongue, she sat back down, mischief swirling around her alluring (E/C) eyes. After a small second of silence (though it was filled with the loud chatter of the other boys, (Y/N) spoke up, "You did really well, though. Both of you,"

Oikawa's cheeks turned wine red, whilst the tip of Iwaizumi's ears were now red.

"T- thanks," The latter mumbled, taking another load of noodles into his mouth to hopefully hide his flusteredness.

Oikawa just looked at her, seemingly studying her face for any lies. 

"What? Do you not believe me?" (Y/N) grinned, but genuine concern for his lack of confidence revealed itself in her eyes, "I'm not lying. You were definitely different from your matches on TV, but then again, I haven't seen them in a good few years. Whether it was because of Karasuno or-"