♡ 𝐛𝐚𝐫-𝐛𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐞 ♡

𝐛𝐚𝐫-𝐛𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐞4

𝐛𝐚𝐫-𝐛𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐞
4.7

(i had to google how to spell barbeque)

"Hey, where's (Y/N)?" Daichi asked as he stuffed his mouth with meat, noticing that the Ukai wasn't present at all as he scanned the crowd at the barbeque. Through all the boys inhaling food like black holes and adults drinking, he couldn't spot her familiar (E/C) eyes anywhere.

Kuroo shrugged, pocketing Kenma's switch into his short's pocket, "Last time I saw her she was cheering on Bokuto after his emo mode thing,"

*small intercept from that*

He did his wonderful spike, the noise of the leather being smashed into the polished wood probably being heard in all of Tokyo.

Akaashi let out a tiny sigh of relief, glad to have been able to pull his Captain out of his slump. He turned toward (Y/N) who sat idly by on the side, giving her a small nod with hopeful eyes. 

She clearly got the message, because she shook her head with a smile and a sigh.

Quickly putting on her act, she yelled at Bokuto, "BOKUTOOOO! WHAT THE FUCK!? HOW DID YOU DO THATTTT? COULDN'T BE ME- I COULD NEVER!"

The owl's back straightened, pride radiating off of him like heat from the sun, "Oh, my precious (Y/N)-chan. It takes years of practice and dedication to get as good as me, so don't worry if I can't catch up," He assured, acting all high and mighty. 

The Ukai pursed her lips, stifling the laugh that threatened to break through, "You're right. How will I ever get as great as the almighty Bokuto?"

Akaashi gave her a thankful smile, which she kindly returned.

"And then she went off with Kaori I think." Kuroo finished off, piling some more food onto Kenma's plate, the poor boy both not wanting to eat nor wanting to be harassed by his friend (though he wouldn't openly call him that, really).

"Weird..." He hummed, turning to face the door which was being opened. Did his heart completely stop? Perhaps. It felt as if every colour in the world had been focused on the girl who stepped out of the building, every ray of sunshine seemed to be cast on her and only her. Her presence made almost everyone turn their eyes, her glorious smile which could set souls ablaze etched onto her features. "Shit," Daichi breathed, forgetting how to function entirely.

(Y/N) came out wearing the hottest bad bitch outfit in the world, makeup and hair done gorgeously to the point where she seemed like a goddess herself, an angel coming down to bless them all (though to be honest, with what she was wearing, she seemed like satan more than anything, her intentions only intensifying this thought). 

See, after days of investigating, Kaori found the best possible way to bring all these boys onto their knees, begging for mercy as she strutted past. The devil wears Prada, no?