♡ 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 ♡

𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚1

1.5

The Monday after was (Y/N)'s first day at Shiratorizawa's four-week program. 

The day before, she said goodbye to the Karasuno boys after they played yet again until the sun disappeared behind the mountains (they did get her number, though). For a second, she completely forgot that the next day she'd be having to take the bus to Shiratorizawa at 9:30 am, having to do (ew) work. She then would have an hour or two of free time once it ended at 2 pm, which she hoped to be able to meet the volleyball team she had heard so much about. Sure, Karasuno was amazing and had so much potential, but they needed to get there first. Shiratorizawa was already there. 

And, of course, boys and girls that were either rich or smart.

Apparently, Karasuno had an amazing and absolutely stunning manager that (Y/N) hadn't met because she had family matters, so the (E/C) eyed girl was eager to meet this goddess of a woman Noya had told her about. Not only that, but all of Karasuno's volleyball team were fine as fUck.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to get to know more Miyagi men and women.

So, given that the program wasn't uniform mandated, she decided to dress to impress. But, (Y/N), what about volleyball!? She could play in a ballgown if she wanted to, so no need to worry.

Anyway, that morning she looked at her closet of high-quality clothing from Tokyo and decided on the most bad bitch outfit she could find. 

(ofc you can think of whatever you want but I personally imagined black baggy jeans with a black short tank top that definitely does not have a hentai panel- nEways she also wears her big-ass Fukurodani tracksuit jacket that's unzipped so everyone can see her awesome shirt and beautiful stomach, no matter the size of it)

(kinda like this. LOOK I KNOW THE OUTFIT DOESN'T MATTER BUT TO ME IT DOES 😤😤😤)

Satisfied with how she looked, she left her house with a confident smile. As she boarded the bus, she felt her phone buzz, saving her from the awkwardness of just sitting there.