♡ 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ♡

𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬1

𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
1.7

Days went by and (Y/N)'s life had turned into a disorganized mess, and she was living for it.

Before, her life was a strict, boring, stressful one. With her mother constantly breathing down her neck, and the pressure of being a(n) (L/N) piled up, her back began to crumble with the weight. Balancing that with volleyball and her love life (which was with another overly stressed person, by the way), you can say that it was mentally draining.

And this summer she had decided to change that.

Fuck it all, she had said.

And fuck it all she did.

Of course, being the pussy she was, she hadn't gone completely against her mother's demands. (M/N) had originally wanted her to go to some fancy Tokyo school, but Shiratorizawa was maybe the third option, perhaps fourth.

She had completely lost contact with the strict adult, not bothered to answer her texts. 

So even though constantly playing volleyball with the two schools was physically draining, her mental state had never been better.

Karasuno was as crazy as ever, the boys quickly warming up to her. She had met the managers, and the event in which they were introduced to the bisexual woman was... aye-

Kiyoko really was something.

Of course, she was aware of how smitten the boys were. Shallow crushing, yes, but they were at her feet nonetheless. She couldn't help but find it endearing. But for now, they were nothing more than friends. For now. After all, they were fine as helllll. 

Shiratorizawa was absolutely tiring. The business classes were semi-hard. The volleyball which they almost ALWAYS insisted she played in made her muscles want to curl up into a ball and fall asleep listening to K-Pop tingle interviews. 

The coach was surprisingly pleased with finding out she was a Ukai, though the boys themselves were shocked to hear she was the daughter of their main enemy's coach.

And, just like her relationship with Karasuno, (Y/N) x Shiratorizawa was absolutely chaotic.

Well, maybe not AS chaotic.

"(Y/N)-SANNNNNNNNN~!" A similar voice that belonged to a certain middle blocker rang out as (Y/N) was seen at the door, switching her shoes. He waved enthusiastically, a cheerful smile on his face as usual. 

"Hinata!" She grinned, jogging over to him. By the looks of it, Daichi was scolding Kageyama for something, looking incredibly frustrated as he tried to explain. Tsukishima desperately tried to stifle a laugh behind them, Tanaka not even bothering as he cackled in the distance. "What's up?"