♡ 𝐚𝐨𝐛𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐢 ♡

𝐚𝐨𝐛𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐢2

𝐚𝐨𝐛𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐢
2.1

As (Y/N) danced on her seat on the bus, the phone in her hand blasting out Freaks by Surf Curse, they fell just a little more.

Whether it was romantically or not, the Ukai girl with the sparkling eyes had made them all weak in the knees. At first, it was all superficial, their attraction to her being based off looks. But that was quickly trumped by the pure energy this girl radiated. 

Something about her breaking free from the shackles of her previous life made her just that more fun. Like a bird taking flight for the first time. 

And each day they spent with her, they fell a little more. 

They took her to the Aoba Johsai match, the first match they had played in front of her, and were a nervous wreck. Hinata felt like throwing up, as usual. The whole mood of the team was tense. They had lost to Aoba Johsai in the prelims before and would have to go against them again. That was enough to make them jittery. 

That was, until she hopped onto the bus.

With her jokes and her music and her awkward, yet somehow entrancing, dancing, she really raised their spirits. They barely had any time to spend with her, especially not as individuals.

"Sit down, dumbass," Her dad scolded from the seat next to her. Despite the many boys insisting they sit next to them, Coach Ukai yanked her into the seat next to him before she could answer. Coach Ukai had been a little exhausted, both with having to peel the Karasuno boys off of (Y/N) and taking care of the boys at Shiratorizawa. Especially Tendou, who had broken into his store with the youngest Ukai just a few days prior.

With a huff, she sat down, flicking her dad's head lightly. Takeda, who was driving the bus, quickly glanced at the two, smiling softly at their teasing (or in their words, bullying).

Noya and Tanaka, the two of them occupying the seats behind the Ukai's, leaned over, ready to ask their questions they've had about the two for the past week.

"So, uh Coach," Noya started, not bothered when the man let out a tired sigh, "You- You said you were, uh, twenty-six, right?"

(Y/N)'s head snapped toward her dad, looked up at Noya, then back at her dad, "Hah?"

"So we did the math, which took a long time mind you, and so you had (Y/N) when you were like, what, nine?" The short boy continued, enjoying himself as he saw Ukai's ears go pink.

"yOu whAt?" (Y/N) blurted out, a wide smile quickly growing on her face, "You... You-"

"Tch, I lied, okay? I'm like thirty," The bleached haired man huffed, looking out the window in annoyance and embarrassment. 

The rest of the bus, or those who were listening, rapidly burst out in laughter, their cackles and wheezing filling the bus. The occasion was quick to relieve their nerves on the match, both Hinata and Asahi's stomach quieting down.

"So, Ukai dude," Tanaka grinned, not letting their interrogation time go to waste.

Keishin lightly wacked the boy in the nose, not meeting the baldy's due to shame from the previous question and not being bothered to do so, "Just because you've seen (Y/N) disrespect me doesn't mean you can. I've already had one of you lot break into my store with her,"

Tanaka looked puzzled at that last part but continued nonetheless, "Sorry, sir," He apologized, nodding his head. Once Ukai gave him a short glance to gesture for him to continue, he smiled and went on, "So who's the lucky girl. I mean, no offence, but you don't exactly look like (Y/N)'s dad,"

At this, the older male flinched, "Let's just hope you never have to meet that hag,"

(Y/N), who just happened to be recovering from whatever happened previously, went into another fit of laughter, doubling over in her seat as she struggled to breathe. "I... *wheeze* second that ...*wheeze*."

"Damn," Noya mumbled, "Is she really that bad?"

As if they shared a brain cell (which they do), both Ukai's turned to the libero and said, "Yes." Simultaneously, deadpanned faces.

After that slightly creepy encounter, they both chuckled nervously, sitting back down into their own chairs.

The rest of the bus ride was spent watching (Y/N) and Coach hit each other, shout at each other and curse at each other. 

(Y/N) was incredibly excited to see Oikawa, even if she was watching from afar, but alas, motherfucker was lAte- Apparently, fOr ThE SeCOnd TiME-

She was disappointed, but watching Karasuno play against Aoba Johsai (minus the famous setter) was enough to keep her mind off of it. There was definitely something different about them, as it usually was with most teams when in an actual game. It was definitely stressful. 

As someone who got stressed easily, volleyball matches were horribly tense. From watching them to actually playing matches. Especially during tournaments. It was fine once she got into the game, but at the start... eek. The young Ukai couldn't help but feel proud as the boys in front of her played, and pretty smoothly too. When she first entered the bus she immediately noticed their nerves, but the boys below her weren't anything like that.

Not at all. These boys were focused, determined, and seemed to have an extra want for winning after losing against them in the prelims. 

Every time Hinata and Kags preformed their crazy quick, her breath hitched and a smile appeared on her featured. Every time Noya did his cool-ass rolling thunder, her eyes sparkled.

It had been a while since she truly loved volleyball, but watching these boys made her want to jump, fly, leap into the air and slam that volleyball onto the other side of the court. 

"Oh! If it isn't the famous Ukai I've heard so much about," A flirtatious voice said from behind her.

♡