♡ 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 ♡

𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨
5.7

Naturally, the first thing she did when she got home was call a certain member of her volleyball team (and one of her best friends) the second she stepped off the train. It took a good few rings because, let's be honest she probably didn't even bother to take her phone out when it started ringing, but eventually, she answered.

(Y/N) grinned, hearing the satisfying click of the call connecting, "I'm back bitch~"

An hour later, after getting home and getting ready, she got a knock on her door.

With a smirk, she swung it open, revealing the blue-eyed girl who looked hot as fUck, "Annie," She greeted.

"(Y/N)." Annie Leonhart nodded, leaning against the doorframe, "Long time no see, hoe. You didn't call,"

(Y/N) shrugged, a smirk at her lips as she realized how fucking cool they looked at the moment, "Busy,"

"I know,"

See, Annie Leonhart and (Y/N) (L/N) formed a duo we didn't know we needed. They stood there, dressed up in their fishnet stockings and scary jewellery and Demonia boots with wild makeup and looking SO fucking hot that at that point you realized that you were inferior in every way possible.

"Let's go," Annie stated, (Y/N) closing the door behind her without a second word. In the elevator, Annie crossed her arms, "Do you realize how much security this place has? It's disgusting. I had to convince them that the spikes on my boots couldn't kill anyone,"

(Y/N) smirked, "Then you lied?"

"Well, yeah. It was either that or I'd get arrested," She huffed, eyeing the glass that provided them with a gorgeous view on Tokyo at night, the sky still a lilac colour due to sunset taking place barely a few minutes ago. 

(Y/N) laughed at her friend, also looking out at the view. They made the elevator purposefully slow so you could take it all in. The Tokyo tower glowed like a flame amidst the colder lights of the buildings next to it. The Rainbow bridge could also be seen from their height, the only reason that the bridge suspended over Tokyo bay was so noticeable being its bright colours that illuminated at that time of night.

"Where to, captain?" Annie asked, "That is, assuming you're coming back to the team?"

(Y/N) pursed her lips, "Only if you'll let me."

"Duh," She scoffed, "We aren't exactly much of a team without our former, hopefully current, captain,"

"Thank you," (Y/N) said quietly, knowing that Annie wasn't one for all that soft stuff.

"Eh, you're my bitch. So, where are we going? Nowhere touristic, I hope," She continued.

(Y/N) chuckled, lights of the city bouncing around her eyes as they descended at such a slow pace that was always enjoyable, "We're in central Tokyo, what do you expect?"