♡ 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 ♡

𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬
6.3

(Y/N) (L/N) was a genius. Truly.

She was brilliant academically, hard-working, her mind managed to fit things together like gears, she spotted things others did not, she could find the little details, she knew how things worked, both mechanically and with humans (from facial expressions to behaviours). 

And yet, she was also quite insane. From previous activities, it is known that her moods fluctuate often and that after a slump, she could spontaneously commit serious crimes. There weren't many sane people that could follow her thought process and keep up with her.

That being said, given that they were actually following along with (Y/N)'s idiocracy, the Fukurodani Girls' volleyball team were definitely not sane.

"Why are we doing this?" Annie had groaned. When they said they were going to have a slumber party, she most definitely did not picture this.

As if reading her mind, (Y/N) looked back at her, "What, An? Thought we were just gonna do face masks and talk about boys? We must celebrate our win into nationals with a bang!"

Sasha grinned, nudging the blonde, "You should know by now that this is how we do things in this volleyball team,"

And she should've known. She did know. But for once she had hoped that (Y/N)'s lunatic brain would decide to, hey, do something normal for once. In all fairness, Annie knew she was an idiot for thinking so.

So there they were after breaking into Tokyo Disneyland, climbing up the stairs of the iconic Disney princess castle in hopes of reaching the top without getting caught.

"Hey isn't there a suite up here? Like the fancy one?" Historia whispered, eyes darting around in paranoia.

"Yeah, but the park's closed for maintenance. That's the only reason we were able to get in, after all," (Y/N) whispered back, lightly climbing up the stairs as she attempted to keep her footsteps to the quietest possible, light as feathers.

Ymir, however, could not care less and was stomping up the stairs as usual.

"Shut up, Ymir," Historia mumbled, shoving her lightly, "You sound like an elephant clambering up these stairs,"

"Oh, I'm sorry your highness. Am I disturbing the peace in your castle?" The freckled-girl grinned, looking down at her teasingly.

"No, you're going to alert the security that there's a group of girls breaking into their private property," She hissed back.

"Will you two be quiet? We get it, you're in love, no need to rub it in all our faces," (Y/N) groaned, wondering why the hell there were so many stairs. The castle wasn't that tall, right? She knew that the suite was at the very top, but Jesus Christ it's hard to get up. She couldn't imagine how many suitcases had to be lugged here.